Who wants exercises in the 2nd edition of the BPA book ?

Marc Kery

May 14, 2024, 8:49:06 AMMay 14
to hmec...@googlegroups.com, unmarked

Dear all,

Michael Schaub and I have started working on a 2nd edition of the Bayesian Population Analysis, or BPA, book. We were wondering whether we want to have exercises again. For this we would like to ask this:

Among those who own either the first edition of the BPA book or the IPM book, what approximate percentage of the exercises have you tried to solve ?

Thanks and best regards  ---  M & M

Konstantinos Vlachopoulos

May 14, 2024, 8:52:50 AMMay 14
to Marc Kery, hmec...@googlegroups.com, unmarked
Hi Mark,

Great news, Looking forward to  the 2nd edition. I did enjoyed the exercise section, most of the times I spend 40% of the dedicated time to IPM, solving the exercises. I think that you acquire better thee information when you have to think and solve a problem.

Best regards,

Kostis

On 14 May 2024, at 15:42, Marc Kery <marc...@vogelwarte.ch> wrote:

Among those who own either the first edition of the BPA book or the IPM book, what approximate percentage of the exercises have you tried to solve ?

Konstantinos Vlachopoulos
Environmental Scientist, MSc Environmental Management
PhD in Population Ecology

Laboratory of Ecosystem Management and Biodiversity
Department of Agriculture Crop Production and Rural Environment
University of Thessaly
τηλ: 6946054670

unnamed.jpg