One-year SCR post-doc available

Perry de Valpine

Apr 22, 2024, 4:21:51 PMApr 22
to hmecology: Hierarchical Modeling in Ecology
Hi everyone,

We have one year of post-doc funding available for work on spatial capture-recapture models, including computational and statistical aspects with application to mountain lion populations in California. We are looking for a quantitative ecologist or statistician with good skills in these areas. The duration is too short for a formal search, so please email me directly if you are interested. The position can start as early as summer but can also start later. The position will be based at the University of California, Berkeley. Remote work may be considered.

Perry de Valpine
Environmental Science, Policy and Management
University of California, Berkeley