This Week In Hledger 2024-06-07

Simon Michael

Jun 7, 2024, 10:05:13 PMJun 7
to hle...@googlegroups.com

This Week In Hledger 2024-06-07

sm
Released hledger 1.34, fixed some CI issues. Improved docs:

  • cli, ui, web: synopsis, options cleanup/consistency
  • command flags are now included in manuals (and Shake cmddocs updates them)
  • diff, prices: improve help layout
  • environment: correction, NO_COLOR does not override --color=yes
  • Generating data: rewrite
  • ghrelnotes: fix mac, linux install commands
  • ghrelnotes: link to the Build from source doc
  • secondary dates: officially deprecate secondary dates and --date2
  • web JSON API, cli JSON output: link to OpenAPI spec

Misc

Quotes

  • Ledger and Hledger are some of my favourite tools.

  • Thank you for creating such an awesome tool. I absolutely love hledger. I've been using it for more than a year, and I've become more responsible with my finances as a result. Before I started using hledger, I knew nothing about accounting. In fact, I was oblivious of my personal finances. Now, I've not only started keeping track of my finances, but I've also started investing and keeping a budget. --aaditmshah

https://hledger.org/news.html#this-week-in-hledger-2024-06-07