This Week In Hledger 2024-05-03

Simon Michael

May 7, 2024, 12:21:56 AMMay 7
to hle...@googlegroups.com

This Week In Hledger 2024-05-03

sm

  • fix: show trailing decimal mark on cost amounts too, when needed
  • imp: Revert problematic process-1.6.19.0 bound, it seems not strictly needed #2149
  • Released hledger 1.33.1
  • dev script updates
  • fix: journal: parse include directives with trailing whitespace
  • imp: support ghc-debug for analysing memory/profile info
  • imp: cli: commands list reorg, cleanups
  • imp: check: check ordereddates before balance assertions, when both are enabled
  • imp: web: provide a basic openapi specification of the current HTTP-JSON API
  • doc updates: github release windows install instructions, check command, Contributor Quick Start, Developer FAQ, misc site tweaks
  • examples: custom paypal csv rules

Misc

You can see recent discussions via the links at https://hledger.org/support.html.

Quotes

It's been a while since I've been in this room, but I've been using hledger all the while. It continues to be incredible. --daveakre