hledger-web print

Henning Thielemann

May 29, 2022, 10:53:02 AM5/29/22
to hle...@googlegroups.com

Attached is a PDF generated by Firefox' Print function from a hledger-web
HTML page. The PDF shows the URLs of the hyper links which is very noisy.
Can I turn this off? I assume it has something to do with CSS.

$ hledger-web --server --port 5000 -f sample.journal
$ hledger-web --version
hledger-web 1.25, linux-x86_64
journal - hledger-web.pdf

Simon Michael

May 29, 2022, 2:34:19 PM5/29/22
to hledger

On May 29, 2022, at 04:52, Henning Thielemann <google...@henning-thielemann.de> wrote:
Attached is a PDF generated by Firefox' Print function from a hledger-web HTML page. The PDF shows the URLs of the hyper links which is very noisy. Can I turn this off? I assume it has something to do with CSS.

Indeed it is, and I never knew it - thanks. I have pushed a CSS fix (included in the linux binary at

Henning Thielemann

May 29, 2022, 4:25:37 PM5/29/22
to hledger

On Sun, 29 May 2022, Simon Michael wrote:

> Indeed it is, and I never knew it - thanks. I have pushed a CSS fix
> (included in the linux binary at
> https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/actions/runs/2405186083).

I have replaced hledger.css in my hledger-1.25 sources with the new
version and it works nicely. Thank you!