This Week In Hledger 2024-05-10

Simon Michael

May 11, 2024, 10:52:01 PMMay 11
to hle...@googlegroups.com

This Week In Hledger 2024-05-10

sm

  • imp: -I can now be overridden by -s or check
  • imp: commands list updates
  • doc updates: commands list, report start & end date, smart dates, balance command
  • site updates: install, FAQ reorg

Misc

Quotes

I use hledger for my solo-company. It is really great, and very easy to understand what is going on. Highly recommend. --koeng

Just start with hledger-ui and like the article said: mess it up a bunch and keep fixing it or starting over. Pick one particular "zone" of finances (eg: monthly bills) and track only that part of it for a while. You'll figure it out! --ramses0