ANN: hledger clinic / accounting hour, Fri 0900 HST

Simon Michael

Sep 10, 2021, 12:00:34 PM9/10/21
to hledger
Hi all,

Last week I announced this experimentally on chat, and it was great. Let's do it again today, in about 3 hours from now. I know the time won't work for everyone; we/you can organise additional times in future if needed.

"hledger clinic + accounting hour"

Friday 0900 HST on the hledger chat: #hledger:matrix.org / #hledger:libera.chat

- Support for all things hledger, focussing on the practical; and/or,
- Heads-down bookkeeping/accounting co-work, for motivation and accountability.

I'll be there for 1-2 hours. All welcome!

(The venue is #hledger in case of heavy hledger content, but all PTA users are welcome; you can also work in #plaintextaccounting:matrix.org / #plaintextaccounting:libera.chat if you prefer.)

Simon Michael

Sep 10, 2021, 12:23:16 PM9/10/21
to hledger

Simon Michael

Sep 10, 2021, 5:27:19 PM9/10/21
to hledger
Post-action report: unlike last time, this week it was just me and the crickets. I got a lot of accounting/admin done! Same time next week.

Simon Michael

Sep 17, 2021, 2:44:04 PM9/17/21
to hledger
Reminder: once again it's time for

"hledger clinic + accounting hour"
Friday 0900 HST on the hledger chat: #hledger:matrix.org / #hledger:libera.chat

- Support for all things hledger, focussing on the practical; and/or,
- Heads-down bookkeeping/accounting co-work, for motivation and accountability.

I'll be there for 1-2 hours. All welcome! The venue is #hledger, but all PTA users are welcome; you can also work in #plaintextaccounting:matrix.org / #plaintextaccounting:libera.chat if you prefer.