Comments in argument files?

Ryan

May 31, 2021, 9:53:50 PMMay 31
to hledger
Do argument files support comments? I'm trying to think of a way to add additional info with the arguments. I could put it in the file name but comments in the file would be cleaner.

- Ryan

Simon Michael

May 31, 2021, 9:55:43 PMMay 31
to hle...@googlegroups.com
I don't think so, alas.

They are provided by the cmdargs library, its docs might say.