Plain text accountant (and users in SE Asia)

Tony Xiao

Mar 9, 2022, 9:51:08 AM3/9/22
to Digest recipients
Hey friends,

I love plain text accounting but I am terrible at keeping my ledger up to date :( Would anyone in this group be interested in offering plain text based accounting service or know anyone who does? Ideally writing automations to data import process easier and easier over time.

Separately is anyone here from Indonesia or SE Asia? I found a nice telegram group for Beancount users in China and was wondering if there is something similar for SE Asia. Would love to trade tips and  collaborate on data import and automation scripts for various banking and financial institutions here.

Tony

PS: Crosspost with beancount group as I use both hledger and beancount.

---
Tony

Sent via Superhuman