CSV rules: if tables, do you use them ? want them ?

Simon Michael

Mar 5, 2024, 4:02:43 AMMar 5
to hle...@googlegroups.com
Hello all ! Cc'ing this from https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/issues/2181 FYI. Does someone want to work on if tables ?

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024, at 22:59, Simon Michael wrote:
I appreciate the issue and example, thanks. I still don't find it too compelling. I think this feature needs someone to champion it and do the work of making it more usable, otherwise it's for the chop sooner or later.

Diego Depaoli

Mar 6, 2024, 6:16:02 AMMar 6
to hle...@googlegroups.com
I know this feature, it looks helpful, but I've never used it.

My best regards

Il giorno mar 5 mar 2024 alle ore 10:02 Simon Michael
<si...@joyful.com> ha scritto:

> Hello all ! Cc'ing this from https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/issues/2181 FYI. Does someone want to work on if tables ?
>
> On Mon, Mar 4, 2024, at 22:59, Simon Michael wrote:
>
> I appreciate the issue and example, thanks. I still don't find it too compelling. I think this feature needs someone to champion it and do the work of making it more usable, otherwise it's for the chop sooner or later.
>

> --

Diego Depaoli

Wasif Hasan Baig

Mar 10, 2024, 5:53:36 PMMar 10