This Week In Hledger 2024-07-19

Simon Michael

Jul 19, 2024, 4:39:02 AM (8 days ago) Jul 19
to hle...@googlegroups.com

This Week In Hledger 2024-07-19

sm

  • bs,cf,is: show interval in report title
  • check recentassertions: improve message
  • cli parsing, config file: fixes, new example config
  • ui menu screen: consistent control/display of narrowed period
  • web: guess a more robust base url when --base-url is not used
  • web: require a http[s] scheme in --base-url
  • docs: Date adjustments, FAQ: How to tidy a journal
  • daily support

Misc
Michael Rees posted a PR implementing flexible register sorting (#2211).
Adolf Szabo released placc, a free PTA app built with nim, not yet open source.

Quotes
I just moved my whole financial life over to hledger and oh my goodness I’m so much happier (I dumped both QuickBooks and Quicken, which I’d been using previously).