Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
hledger
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
hledger
1–30 of 1060
Welcome to the hledger project's mail list. hledger is a robust
plain text accounting program, for tracking money, time, or other commodities on unix, mac, windows, and more.
https://hledger.org
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Simon Michael
, …
Arthur Cinader
12
3:03 AM
preview 5; 2.0 release plans ?
https://github.com/hledgerorg/hledger/pull/2771. Note the caveats and to-dos in the pr comment.
unread,
preview 5; 2.0 release plans ?
https://github.com/hledgerorg/hledger/pull/2771. Note the caveats and to-dos in the pr comment.
3:03 AM
Simon Michael
Oct 1
ANN: hledger-1.99.5 (2.0 preview 5)
I'm pleased to announce hledger 1.99.5, the fifth preview of hledger 2.0! hledger (https://
unread,
ANN: hledger-1.99.5 (2.0 preview 5)
I'm pleased to announce hledger 1.99.5, the fifth preview of hledger 2.0! hledger (https://
Oct 1
alind sharma
,
Simon Michael
12
Oct 1
close file in multi-file journal not working properly
Yup. Holding report matches with broker (Checked quantity and avg price). I can't comment on xirr
unread,
close file in multi-file journal not working properly
Yup. Holding report matches with broker (Checked quantity and avg price). I can't comment on xirr
Oct 1
Simon Michael
Sep 29
i18n/l10n, translators needed!
Now in main, thanks to Arthur Cinader (and Henning Thielemann): localisation support! Run with --lang
unread,
i18n/l10n, translators needed!
Now in main, thanks to Arthur Cinader (and Henning Thielemann): localisation support! Run with --lang
Sep 29
Simon Michael
, …
Chunhui Ouyang
8
Sep 28
PTA app benchmarks
Yes, I made a mistake. Haha. -- Chunhui Ouyang www.qhjack.top 在 2026/9/29 02:16, 'Simon Michael
unread,
PTA app benchmarks
Yes, I made a mistake. Haha. -- Chunhui Ouyang www.qhjack.top 在 2026/9/29 02:16, 'Simon Michael
Sep 28
Simon Michael
,
Arthur Cinader
2
Sep 18
Time, prioritising, AI assistance
Slightly related: we are in the last two weeks of the 6-month AI credit provided by Anthropic. After
unread,
Time, prioritising, AI assistance
Slightly related: we are in the last two weeks of the 6-month AI credit provided by Anthropic. After
Sep 18
Henning Thielemann
, …
Arthur Cinader
18
Sep 18
Internationalization
Enabling translators to use standard translation tools and be able to see incremental edits without a
unread,
Internationalization
Enabling translators to use standard translation tools and be able to see incremental edits without a
Sep 18
Henning Thielemann
, …
Simon Michael
5
Sep 14
Layout barewide for text output of budget reports
I have whitelisted you now. I'll be revisiting this soon. On Sun, Sep 13, 2026, at 22:16, Henning
unread,
Layout barewide for text output of budget reports
I have whitelisted you now. I'll be revisiting this soon. On Sun, Sep 13, 2026, at 22:16, Henning
Sep 14
alind sharma
,
Simon Michael
11
Sep 13
Unable to get individual stockr roi/xirr in 1.99.4 lots syntax
Thanks for helping me out Simon. I will try the other examples and confirm for xirr/split/bonus etc.
unread,
Unable to get individual stockr roi/xirr in 1.99.4 lots syntax
Thanks for helping me out Simon. I will try the other examples and confirm for xirr/split/bonus etc.
Sep 13
Simon Michael
Sep 10
ANN: hledger 1.99.4 (& 1.52.4)
I'm pleased to announce two hledger releases! hledger (https://hledger.org) is accounting
unread,
ANN: hledger 1.99.4 (& 1.52.4)
I'm pleased to announce two hledger releases! hledger (https://hledger.org) is accounting
Sep 10
Simon Michael
2
Sep 10
ANN: new hledger repo url
I think we're getting to the time for moving the hledger repo to a github organisation. I believe
unread,
ANN: new hledger repo url
I think we're getting to the time for moving the hledger repo to a github organisation. I believe
Sep 10
Simon Michael
,
John Wiegley
4
Sep 4
plaintextaccounting project finance, and how you can help
On Thu, Sep 3, 2026, at 09:13, Simon Michael wrote: > 👍 I'll add more links like this at >
unread,
plaintextaccounting project finance, and how you can help
On Thu, Sep 3, 2026, at 09:13, Simon Michael wrote: > 👍 I'll add more links like this at >
Sep 4
Arthur Cinader
,
Simon Michael
2
Sep 2
Greetings hledger community 👋
Welcome Arthur, and thanks for your contributions so far, including security fixes and review work!
unread,
Greetings hledger community 👋
Welcome Arthur, and thanks for your contributions so far, including security fixes and review work!
Sep 2
Simon Michael
Sep 1
FYI: add customisable titles in more reports' HTML output
Dear all, and particularly Henning: I meant to post this as a pull request, but fat-fingered it and
unread,
FYI: add customisable titles in more reports' HTML output
Dear all, and particularly Henning: I meant to post this as a pull request, but fat-fingered it and
Sep 1
Simon Michael
Aug 27
ANN: hledger 1.52.3
hledger 1.52.3 contains more hledger-web security fixes, for an XSS vulnerability when the add form
unread,
ANN: hledger 1.52.3
hledger 1.52.3 contains more hledger-web security fixes, for an XSS vulnerability when the add form
Aug 27
Simon Michael
Aug 24
ANN: hledger-1.52.2
I'm (not so) pleased to announce hledger 1.52.2. This contains only a fix for an old XSS
unread,
ANN: hledger-1.52.2
I'm (not so) pleased to announce hledger 1.52.2. This contains only a fix for an old XSS
Aug 24
Simon Michael
, …
Arthur Cinader
9
Aug 24
AI policy for vulnerabilities ?
On Mon, Aug 24, 2026, at 16:59, Arthur Cinader wrote: Now that we have some practical experience, I
unread,
AI policy for vulnerabilities ?
On Mon, Aug 24, 2026, at 16:59, Arthur Cinader wrote: Now that we have some practical experience, I
Aug 24
Simon Michael
2
Aug 24
Move to a github organisation ?
On Tue, Aug 4, 2026, at 04:46, Simon Michael wrote: I think we're getting to the time for moving
unread,
Move to a github organisation ?
On Tue, Aug 4, 2026, at 04:46, Simon Michael wrote: I think we're getting to the time for moving
Aug 24
shaun smiley
,
Simon Michael
7
Aug 22
hledger-web: how to show running total on filtered chart
I tested it a bit more and realized that my first patch applies historical in all contexts, which is
unread,
hledger-web: how to show running total on filtered chart
I tested it a bit more and realized that my first patch applies historical in all contexts, which is
Aug 22
中村 祐介
,
Simon Michael
4
Aug 19
Hledger license issue
I think it's especially cool that that it's achieved without any patches to hledger, cabal,
unread,
Hledger license issue
I think it's especially cool that that it's achieved without any patches to hledger, cabal,
Aug 19
Henning Thielemann
,
Simon Michael
13
Jul 24
Alternative --empty option that also shows accounts with no postings
Henning Thielemann <google...@henning-thielemann.de> writes: > I see that "balance
unread,
Alternative --empty option that also shows accounts with no postings
Henning Thielemann <google...@henning-thielemann.de> writes: > I see that "balance
Jul 24
Simon Michael
Jul 22
RFC: don't let config files set command to run ?
https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/pull/2669, just pushed, adds git-style command aliases (
unread,
RFC: don't let config files set command to run ?
https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/pull/2669, just pushed, adds git-style command aliases (
Jul 22
Simon Michael
Jul 20
Proposal: let's stop paying regression bounties, and start paying for code review
Hi all - cc'ing the proposal at https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/pull/2667 , for your
unread,
Proposal: let's stop paying regression bounties, and start paying for code review
Hi all - cc'ing the proposal at https://github.com/simonmichael/hledger/pull/2667 , for your
Jul 20
Simon Michael
Jul 14
Can the hledger project's open collective / fiscal hosting setup be improved ?
G'day all ! Cc'ing this for your info. ----- Original message ----- simonmichael created an
unread,
Can the hledger project's open collective / fiscal hosting setup be improved ?
G'day all ! Cc'ing this for your info. ----- Original message ----- simonmichael created an
Jul 14
Peter Sagerson
,
Simon Michael
2
Jul 10
Multiple postings with dates
Hi Peter, On Sat, Jul 11, 2026, at 00:33, Peter Sagerson wrote: > This passes strict checking,
unread,
Multiple postings with dates
Hi Peter, On Sat, Jul 11, 2026, at 00:33, Peter Sagerson wrote: > This passes strict checking,
Jul 10
Simon Michael
2
Jun 24
ANN: hledger 2.0 preview 3
PS: the manual is here: https://hledger.org/dev/hledger.html
unread,
ANN: hledger 2.0 preview 3
PS: the manual is here: https://hledger.org/dev/hledger.html
Jun 24
Henning Thielemann
Jun 21
Hledger @ LeFUNK-Workshop in Leipzig September 2026
Hi all, we organize a Haskell workshop in Leipzig on 29th and 30th of September: https://www.imn.htwk
unread,
Hledger @ LeFUNK-Workshop in Leipzig September 2026
Hi all, we organize a Haskell workshop in Leipzig on 29th and 30th of September: https://www.imn.htwk
Jun 21
Simon Michael
Apr 28
ANN: hledger 1.52.1, 2.0 pre 2
G'day all. I'm pleased to announce hledger 2.0 preview release 2, with many refinements to
unread,
ANN: hledger 1.52.1, 2.0 pre 2
G'day all. I'm pleased to announce hledger 2.0 preview release 2, with many refinements to
Apr 28
Simon Michael
Apr 19
Poll: hledger 2 always infer market prices from @/@@, like Ledger ?
G'day all. A poll: Should hledger 2 always infer market prices from @/@@ transacted prices, like
unread,
Poll: hledger 2 always infer market prices from @/@@, like Ledger ?
G'day all. A poll: Should hledger 2 always infer market prices from @/@@ transacted prices, like
Apr 19
Simon Michael
Mar 28
ANN: hledger 1.52, hledger 2.0 preview 1
G'day all. I'm pleased to announce a hledger double release! hledger 1.52, with more robust
unread,
ANN: hledger 1.52, hledger 2.0 preview 1
G'day all. I'm pleased to announce a hledger double release! hledger 1.52, with more robust
Mar 28