NIST SS HL7v2 Validation Tool

ALTIDORT, BARBARA

Aug 12, 2021, 11:06:01 AM8/12/21
to hl7v2-syndr...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Would I be able to use HL7 validation tool through a web-based version? I’ve noticed the Java and Tomcat we have in our system are at more updated version than the installation guidelines recommends.

Barbara Altidort, MPH

Epidemiologist
Oklahoma City-County Health Department

2600 NE 63rd St.

Oklahoma City, OK 73111
405.419.4214 office

Barbara_...@occhd.org

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and may contain confidential and privileged information intended for the specified individual (s) to which it is addressed only.  If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message from your system.

Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed)

Aug 12, 2021, 11:22:51 AM8/12/21
to ALTIDORT, BARBARA, hl7v2-syndr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Barbara,

NIST received your inquiry, and the technical analysts will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Sheryl

NIST

Nicolas Crouzier

Aug 13, 2021, 1:16:25 PM8/13/21
to HL7v2 Syndromic Testing
Hi Barbara,
The tools should work with newer versions of Java and Tomcat.
Let us know if you have any issues.