HL7v2 Lab Testing

Bonnie Durbin

Feb 20, 2022, 5:03:41 AM2/20/22
to HL7v2 Reportable Lab Testing
Greetings,

I pray this message finds you well when it reaches thy hands. I would like to join the group for HL7v2 Lab Testing.

Kind Reguards,
Bonnie L. Durbin

Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed)

Feb 22, 2022, 10:27:31 AM2/22/22
to Bonnie Durbin, HL7v2 Reportable Lab Testing

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for reaching out. Your message was received by NIST, but we are not sure what request you are making. Your message was sent to the listserv used for submitting inquiries about the NIST ELR (Electronic Laboratory Reporting) Test Tool accessible at this url https://hl7v2-elr-testing.nist.gov/mu-elr/  Perhaps you want to join one of the HL7 workgroups that focuses on lab testing? In that case, you should go to the HL7 web site and sign up for one of the work groups such as Orders and Observations.

Sheryl

NIST