What certified technology will generate the PIP compliant message

Vignesh Raj

Mar 29, 2022, 3:10:19 PM3/29/22
to HL7v2 Reportable Lab Testing
Hi

To Submit the ELR application, below question is asked:

What certified technology will generate the PIP compliant message

Can you anyone please let me know what should be the answer for this question

Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed)

Mar 29, 2022, 3:20:27 PM3/29/22
to Vignesh Raj, HL7v2 Reportable Lab Testing

Hi,

If you are asking what ONC Certified HIT Modules have demonstrated the capability to meet the requirements in the ONC certification criterion for ELR (that is, §170.315(f)(3) Transmission to public health agencies — reportable laboratory tests and value/results), I recommend that you check the ONC Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL) here https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/search

Thank you for the question,

Sheryl

NIST