Cerner HL7 Specification - V2.x

Manoj Ghadigaonkar

Feb 10, 2023, 12:28:41 PM2/10/23
to HL7v2 Lab Testing
Hi Team,

Can you please help with Cerner HL7 Specification for HL7 V2.x as we are implementing new Client for whom will be parsing Telemedicine visit data to downstream Client EHR system & Client is using Cerner EHR system.

Thanks & regards,

Manoj Ghadigaonkar
Mobile # +18652968787

Riki Merrick

Feb 10, 2023, 2:55:54 PM2/10/23
to hl7v2-la...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manoj,
the NIST tools have implemented the base and some national profiles - but it takes the profile owner to create and maintain these profiles, so if you want to have a Cerner V2.x profile (first of all it would have to be scoped down to one base version, e.g. V2.5.1) you need to reach out to your Cerner representative to see, if they are willing to build such a profile - OR alternatively, if you have the spec, you could build it yourself in IGAMT and then use it (though I would for sure check on whether or not you can put it on the public GVT, or whether you would have to create a local GVT instance and run it there for on-boarding. If there is a Cerner User group, you might reach out to there and see, if someone has already built an IGAMT profile they can share, if it is the same version (or you could use it as a starting point).

Riki

Riki Merrick
Vernetzt, LLC
cell: 916.216.0052
skype: riki.merrick

What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. - Jane Goodall

Help?
Do you know anything about this?
Thoughts?
ReplyReply allForward