Connectivity issue for SOAP request

am...@medi-ehr.com

May 11, 2021, 9:56:17 AM5/11/21
to hl7v2-immuniz...@googlegroups.com, Shehryar Khalid, Medi-EHR Support Team

Hi Support,

We are trying to send a message to "NIST Validation Tool for 2015 Certification" for the Test Case Group: Evaluated History and Forecast Group (TestStep: IZ-QR-1.1_Query_Q11_Z44), but we are not receiving any response back for our request. I tried to send the request using Postman & SoapUI tools by importing WSDL URL but it’s not returning anything there also.

Please see screenshot below –

The username is: Medisupport, we have completed the setup under the test tool “Transport settings tab” and completed the setup for SUT (endpoints of our application). I also clicked on Listen button for specific test case and trying to send it from our system but NIST tool is not receiving the message.

Can you please help us with this.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Bhandari.

(Tech Lead)

Medi-EHR LLC.

Skype: zcon_amitb

www.medi-ehr.com

#vibewithmedi

-----------------

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Medi-EHR,LLC. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

©2020 Medi-EHR, LLC. All right reserved.

Medi-EHR, LLC • 90 Washington Valley Rd, Bedminster, NJ 07921.

image001.png

am...@medi-ehr.com

May 11, 2021, 10:16:00 AM5/11/21
to hl7v2-immuniz...@googlegroups.com, Shehryar Khalid, Medi-EHR Support Team

In addition to previous email, here is log from our system for reference, which I have extracted to track the request and response –

=== Request: ===

v_url : https://hl7v2-iz-r1.5-testing.nist.gov:8098/iztool/ws/iisService

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

     <Envelope xmlns=http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope>

     <Header />

     <Body>

     <submitSingleMessage xmlns="urn:cdc:iisb:2011">

     <username>Medisupport</username>

     <password>XXXXXX (Password removed for security purpose)</password>

     <facilityID>Medisupport</facilityID>

     <hl7Message>MSH|^~\&|NISTEHRAPP|NISTEHRFAC|NISTIISAPP|NISTIISFAC|20210511100826-0400||QBP^Q11^QBP_Q11|20210511100826|P|2.5.1|||ER|AL|||||Z44^CDCPHINVS|NISTEHRFAC^^^^^NIST-AA-1^XX^^^100-6482|NISTIISFAC^^^^^NIST-AA-1^XX^^^100-3322

QPD|Z44^Request Evaluated History and Forecast^CDCPHINVS|605-3192247|171122^^^NIST MPI^MR|Fairchild^Cameron^A^^^^L|Fairlady^^^^^^M|20090214|M|105 Laurel Run Rd^^Bozeman^MT^59715^USA^P|^PRN^PH^^^555^8889898|N|1

RCP|I|1^RD&Records&HL70126

</hl7Message>

     </submitSingleMessage>

     </Body>

     </Envelope>

====================

=== Response: ===

====================

I have used both the SOAP format i.e. SOAP format given in the tool under “SOAP Envelope” tab and SOAP format as per WSDL, but in the both cases I’m getting blank response for the request that I’m sending from our system.

Please let us know if we are missing anything to send request from our system or with SOAP request format.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Bhandari.

(Tech Lead)

Medi-EHR LLC.

Skype: zcon_amitb

www.medi-ehr.com

#vibewithmedi

-----------------

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Medi-EHR,LLC. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

©2020 Medi-EHR, LLC. All right reserved.

Medi-EHR, LLC • 90 Washington Valley Rd, Bedminster, NJ 07921.

image001.png

Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed)

May 11, 2021, 10:50:11 AM5/11/21
to am...@medi-ehr.com, hl7v2-immuniz...@googlegroups.com, Shehryar Khalid, Medi-EHR Support Team

Hi Amit,

I need to ask you a few questions to understand your issue:

  • When you say you completed the setup under the test tool “Transport settings tab”, did you follow the instructions provided in the Tutorial: Immunization Tool for HL7v2 Validation accessible on the Documentation tab as shown here on slide 47 (note: you do not need to fill in the Receiver (SUT Information) portion of the Transport Settings)?

  • You say you are having problems using the Transport feature for the Test Step: IZ-QR-1.1_Query_Q11_Z44 in the Test Case IZ-QR-1_Query_Child of the Test Group: Evaluated History and Forecast Group, and you are selecting the Test Case and then clicking on “Load Test Case” and then clicking on the “Listen” button in the Transport window.
    • Did you see this notification after the Listener timed-out…

    • Were you able to use the Transport feature for the Test Cases in the Administration Group?

Thank you,

Sheryl