Pre-Production Web Service URL

Prasanth Gangadharan

Dec 5, 2023, 10:18:02 AM12/5/23
to HL7v2 Immunization Testing
Hi,
Can some one share the Florida SHOTS Pre-Production Web Service URL

Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed)

Dec 6, 2023, 11:20:50 AM12/6/23
to Prasanth Gangadharan, HL7v2 Immunization Testing, Baskar.Kri...@flhealth.gov, Diane....@flhealth.gov

Thank you for your question.

As it does not pertain to the NIST testing tool nor use of same, NIST outsourced it to immunization SMEs for an answer.

Baskar Krishnamoorthy (Baskar.Kri...@flhealth.gov) of Florida Health sent this response:

“Typically we haven’t shared the pre-production openly with anyone other than the partners who are in the process of testing the webservice, and our Interop Implementation Team works with them to provide the URL after getting sufficient information from them.  Even with the URL, the sender would not be able to do anything without us setting up necessary permissions. I am copying Diane Mcleod (Diane....@flhealth.gov) our Implementation Team lead on this email.  Please feel free to forward our emails to the requestor and we will work with them to find out their needs.”

Prasanth Gangadharan

Dec 7, 2023, 1:15:13 AM12/7/23
to HL7v2 Immunization Testing
Thank you.

I need another one clarification.

Is there any sample post man collection available for Florida SHOTS

Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed)

Dec 7, 2023, 9:33:19 AM12/7/23
to Prasanth Gangadharan, HL7v2 Immunization Testing, Baskar.Kri...@flhealth.gov, Diane....@flhealth.gov

This is another question for the immunization SMEs at Florida Health, and I have included them in the response to your inquiry.

McLeod, Diane

Dec 7, 2023, 10:10:02 AM12/7/23
to Taylor, Sheryl L. (Fed), Prasanth Gangadharan, HL7v2 Immunization Testing, Krishnamoorthy, Baskar

Help me understand the purpose of the original request.  I need a full understanding of the use, from whom, or on behalf of.

Diane McLeod, Technology Field Representative

Department of Health, Immunization Section,

Florida SHOTS Division of Disease Control and Health Protection

813-270-9785 cell

Diane....@flhealth.gov

http://flshotsusers.com/ To find our latest HL7 specifications: http://flshotsusers.com/data-exchange