SOTA activation schedule

Yong Surk Lee

Jul 15, 2010, 10:47:03 AM7/15/10
to hl-...@googlegroups.com
What is everybody's SOTA activation plan this weekend?
Let me know then I will post on KARL and other websites.
de HL1FB

ja...@vlasak.org

Jul 16, 2010, 12:51:04 AM7/16/10
to hl-...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning on doing something on Sunday--either from Mireuksan (JB-168) or somewhere else (yet to be decided, if I feel like driving).

Because of my antenna polarization affairs ;) I want to try making some 144 MHz SSB contacts.... (is that USB for Korea, also?  I don't think it's LSB...plus I haven't taken the time to setup and listen yet, so I don't know....)

It's fun--I overheard one end of a QSO from somebody here with a Chinese station just this (or last) week....2m DX!

So, yes, I'll be on the air, in the morning!

de HL4/W2VLA

http://www.sota.org.uk

--
jason at vlasak dot org

Yong Surk Lee

Jul 16, 2010, 4:46:29 AM7/16/10
to hl-...@googlegroups.com
I just arrived at Daecheon beach to see a Mud festival starting tomorrow morning.
I will be monitoring 145.000 MHz FM. Call me if come nearby.
The repeater we were experimenting had some interference problem with other
repeater. So we changed to 145.32 144.72.
I will also monitring 145.32.
de HL1FB

--
jason at vlasak dot org