Try this 2m repeater

Yong Surk Lee

Jul 13, 2010, 1:01:52 AM7/13/10
to HL SOTA, hl9_am...@yahoogroups.com
Hello all;
This morning I and DS2HBX went up Namhansanseong mountain at the south east corner of Seoul city and installed a 2m repeater. The mountain is 550m high according to my GPS and has a good open view all direction around. So we believe this repeater will cover at least 100km around.

The repeater receives 144.78(use 88.5 tone) and transmits 145.38.

de HL1FB/WW6N

ja...@vlasak.org

Jul 13, 2010, 1:08:50 AM7/13/10
to hl-...@googlegroups.com
Will be very useful, indeed!  Is this the one that was temporarily running from your home this spring?

http://www.sota.org.uk

--
jason at vlasak dot org

Yong Surk Lee

Jul 13, 2010, 2:08:00 AM7/13/10
to hl-...@googlegroups.com
Yes this the one but freq is changed. You may call me through this
when you are up at a summit.

--
jason at vlasak dot org

http://www.sota.org.uk