The demographics of Hong Kong R users (n=12)

Chung-hong Chan

Apr 18, 2012, 3:03:58 AM4/18/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
I'm Hong and I'm an R enthusiast. I usually use R to slice and dice the data (in programmer's world it is called data munging), conduct some crazy statistical analyses and maybe visualise the data.

In the late February, I posted an online Google Form to collect data on R users who are interested in HKRUG.

So far, 12 users submitted their response.

50% of users describe themselves as "occasional R user", 42% as "experienced R user" and 8% as "R newbie".

100% of users are interested in attending R user group meeting.