HKRUGmeeting[1] <- c()

Chung-hong Chan

Apr 19, 2012, 5:42:48 AM4/19/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
As 100% of our member are interested in attending HKRUG meeting, let's organize our 1st meeting in May, shall we?

The history shows that I am a poor organizer. I hope that I can materialize this meeting and I really need your help.

1. Frequency: bimonthly (every two months) or monthly
2. Your preference on weekday / weekend
3. What would you want to do in HKRUG meeting?

Also need your help on the following:

1. Venue, preferable to be free or cheap, with LCD projector
2. Your R expertise, to share your knowledge
3. Any creative ideas

I think I can give a very short talk on data munging or a brief introduction to the data frame.

Thanks

Hong

Leonhard Weese

Oct 11, 2012, 2:48:57 AM10/11/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
Hi! Is this Group still active?

Chung-hong Chan

Oct 11, 2012, 3:06:18 AM10/11/12
to hk...@googlegroups.com
This group is not very active even though we have quite a number of people joined. (mostly from HKU and CUHK)

Would you please ask your R-using colleagues to join this group? We need a critical mass.

Wang Fenglong

Aug 24, 2013, 8:44:05 AM8/24/13
to hk...@googlegroups.com
It is such a shame that my ipad was out of energy and I did not find the DIM SUM Lab. I hope I can join next time~