A fresh developer looking for a job

WINGLEUNG CHOI

Dec 31, 2014, 5:40:02 AM12/31/14
to hk...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
      I am fresh self-taught developer on RoR. I graduated from POLYU with a major of accountancy. I am passionate in software programming. Therefore, I quit my job and took the courses in Tealeaf Academy where i learnt a lot about RoR and Sinatra. TDD is useful to develop a application. Now, i am learning JavaScript. It is time to start job hunting. My brother Ka Fai CHOI took the same course. He got a job successfully and prove himself productive. Having the same passion for programming, i am confident i can be competent and productive teammate in your company.

Please don't hesitate to contact me by email if you are looking a fresh developer with passion and determination.
Cheers and Happy New year!

Dustin

Dec 31, 2014, 11:18:41 AM12/31/14
to hk...@googlegroups.com
This reads like a little motivational pick me up. From one autodidact to another, good job.