Would love to meet some Ruby developers Aug 11-18

Nicholas Shook

Jul 18, 2013, 7:11:11 PM7/18/13
to hk...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

My name is Nick and I am from Las Vegas. I will be in Hong Kong for a week on vacation and would love to meet with the local developer community. Are there regular meetups of the sort that I can attend? If not, I would love to get coffee/tea with some of you. I've found the more different people I talk to about programming, the more perspectives I get on the issue and the better I become.

Thank you,

PS I would also love recommendations for good places to eat, it'll be my first time there.

3dd13

Jul 25, 2013, 12:07:00 AM7/25/13
to hk...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicholas,

There will be a coder meetup on 14th August:
you are welcome to speak too ~ maximum 20 minutes for each speaker.

Cheers,
Eddie