[jobs] Pie - freshly funded - is hiring Ruby devs

Pieter-Paul Walraven

Jun 24, 2013, 11:27:16 PM6/24/13
to hk...@googlegroups.com

Hi there,

We're looking to hire (ridiculously) awesome Ruby devs to join Pie, the private pinboard for teams and companies (https://www.piethis.com).

Me and my co-founder Thijs started our Singapore-based business last year with help and funding from Neo (we're based out of the Neo office in Singapore) and Publicis, and just added a group of amazing investors to help us grow the Pie family.

Our goal is to make Pie the best tool for professionals to securely share, collect and curate knowledge, and while our users (who work at places like: Citibank, Publicis, Nike, LinkedIn, Paypal, etc.) already love using Pie, we're excited about the massive opportunity ahead.

If you're looking for an opportunity to join a "sexy" enterprise software startup (we think all enterprise software should be sexy), or know anyone, we'd love to talk to you!

Please drop us a note: te...@piethis.com