HKNOG 8.0 full day event on 06 Sep 2019 (Fri) [Save the Date]

Chris Tung

May 14, 2019, 11:26:21 PM5/14/19
to hk...@googlegroups.com
HKNOG 8.0 - Save the Date!
Dear all,
We are really excited to announce that we will have our full-day HKNOG 8.0 event on 06-Sep-2019 (Fri). Here are the preliminary details:
Date: 06-Sep-2019 (Fri)
Time: 9:00am to 5:30pm (social event afterwards)
Venue: Regus Conference Centre
Address: 35/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Registration Fee: Free of charge for all
Target Audience: Technical or half technical people who are involved in running network on Internet
Language Used: English
Founding Partner: APNIC
Operation Partner: HKISPA

Free admission! Please register now: http://hknog80.eventbrite.com and also spread this news to your colleagues and friends around. We will keep you posted for further details, including the Final Program.