HKNOG 6.1 half day event on 7th Sep 2018 (Fri)

1 view

Chris Tung

Aug 31, 2018, 1:04:50 PM8/31/18
to hk...@googlegroups.com, HKNOG HK
Dear all,
We are really excited to announce that we will have our half-day HKNOG 6.1 event on 07-Sep-2018 (Fri). Here are the details:
Date: 07-Sep-2018 (Fri)
Time: 2:00pm to 6:00pm (social event afterwards)
Registration: 1:30pm
Venue: Regus Conference Centre
Address: 35/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Registration Fee: Free of charge
Target Audience: Technical or half technical people who are involved in running network on Internet
Language Used: English
Confirmed Speakers: From Akamai, APNIC, Arista Networks, HKIX, HKPU, NETSCOUT Arbor and PCCW Global
Confirmed Sponsors: APNIC, BBIX, Equinix, Juniper Networks, NETSCOUT Arbor and SevOne
Founding Partner: APNIC
Operation Partner: HKISPA

Free admission! Please register now: http://hknog61.eventbrite.com and also spread this news to your colleagues and friends around. We will keep you posted for further details.