Hong Kong Cyber Security New Generation Capture the Flag Challenge 2020 Webinar and Award Presentation Ceremony

Chris Tung

Oct 25, 2020, 4:31:40 AM10/25/20
to hk...@googlegroups.com

Capture the Flag Challenge 2020 Webinar and Award Presentation Ceremony
Hong Kong Cyber Security
New Generation Capture the Flag Challenge 2020 Webinar and
Award Presentation Ceremony

Cyber Security is increasingly important in this ever changing world. It's time for us to join hands together to groom our energetic next generation to take part in the security workforce to protect our future. HKPC and HKCERT, together with six co-organisers in education and cyber security industries have organised the "Hong Kong Cyber Security New Generation Capture the Flag (CTF) Challenge 2020" Contest.

On 13 November, we will present the awards to the winning teams. In the same venue, we have invited experts to share their views on security outlook after the pandemic, how to apply CTF and security principles in daily life, and available training programmes for youngsters.

14:30-17:30
Online Broadcast Cantonese The general public, the education sector
and SMEs

Co-organisers
Gold Sponsors

*The webinar will be broadcast by Zoom or YouTube format. The secretariat will determine the final arrangement, and will be notified by email later, thank you.

#Remark
Please note that Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (Zoom online live show service provider) will provide registration service for this Webinar. Zoom Video Communications will only collect and use your personal data for the purpose of registering you to attend this Webinar. For details about the privacy policy of Zoom Video Communications, please view this link: https://zoom.us/privacy-and-legal. Also, kindly note that if you do not wish to have your personal data collected by Zoom Video Communications, Inc, you may not be able to register for this Webinar.
Inquiry:   Ms LIU | +852 2788 5704 | judy...@hkpc.org

  Sender
  Hong Kong Productivity Council
  HKPC Building, 78 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon, Hong Kong

tel icon +852 2788 5678 email icon e...@hkpc.org web icon www.hkpc.org

triangle

If you cannot see the image below, please click here
如未能閱讀此電郵,請按此

Please do not reply to this email. If you do not wish to receive further information from HKPC, please click here to unsubscribe.
請勿回覆此電郵。若閣下不欲再接收本局資訊, 請按此登記取消訂閱。