HKNOG 11.0 full day event on 14 Oct 2022 (Fri) [Save the Date]

Chris Tung

Oct 4, 2022, 2:44:47 AM10/4/22
to hk...@googlegroups.com
HKNOG 11.0
Dear all,
We are really excited to announce that we will have our full-day HKNOG 11.0 event on 14-Oct-2022 (Fri). Here are the details:
Date: 14-Oct-2022 (Fri)
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm (social event afterwards)
Venue: The Mira 18/F Ballroom
Address: 18/F, The Mira, 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Registration Page: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOLf29j77SoM_zY98pHExxVXrvq5fxVIUB7-b38lMIkaoE1w/viewform
Registration Fee: Free of charge for all
Program URL: https://hknog.net/hknog-11-0/
Target Audience: Technical or half technical people who are involved in running network on Internet
Language:  Conducted in English
Confirmed Speakers: From Arista, Automobile Edge Computing Consortium, APNIC, Cisco, Equinix, Fortinet, GBA Carbon Neutrality Association, Global Switch, Google, HKIX, Huawei, Kentik, SUNeVision, VMware, etc
Sponsors: APNIC, HKIX, PCCW Global, Equinix, Kentik, BBIX, AMS-IX/HGC.
Founding Partner:  APNIC
Operation Partner:  HKISPA

Free admission! Please register now and spread this news to your colleagues and friends around.  We will keep you posted for further details.