Introducing ppl may help you in media literacy forum

1 view

Jerry~Yuyu

Jul 13, 2009, 2:15:18 AM7/13/09
to Chitat Chan, hkme...@googlegroups.com, Rover Wong, Vincent Tsui, Haggen So
Halo Chitat and All

I'm here to introduce two Administrative assistants may help in the media literacy platform, either wiki or not

(As Johnny will be away from Hong Kong )
so I introduce Rover who is working in Outreach Commission for you
he not only have experience in  wiki,
but with  many years involved in managements of Online forum

and I would also introduce Vincent
who will provide relevant technical support

I will still monitor the situation as frequent as possible,
anyway plz find them first as I'm not really available these days.

cheers
Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
Blogger | http://jeromyu.blogspots.com
MSN: jerom...@msn.com
also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places

Tel: +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur

Chitat Chan

Jul 13, 2009, 2:28:38 AM7/13/09