「火星文」襲地球 — 初探青少年網絡用語的爭議

Chitat Chan

Mar 13, 2009, 2:57:43 AM3/13/09
to 媒體x教育
“近年不少港人喜歡用「火星文」去形容年輕網友溝通時那些用同音字、近音字及特殊符號來表達的短句 (明報, 2008a; 星島日報, 2008)。
「火星文」的風行程度不可低估,就是連香港考評局也要買它的帳,在中學會考中文考卷引用潮流用語,締造城中熱話 (明報, 2008b)。新華網數年前
已有文章關注內地青年網民在這方面的情況,更打趣地把文章標題為「網絡語言要革現代漢語的命?」(周潤健, 2004)。我猜想,蔚然成風的「火星文」
應該不單只革了中國漢語的命,而是早已遍及多個先進國家,全面地「襲擊」地球……………………總結而言,我提出了一些初步見解,旨在擺脫「火星文」本身
是好是壞的兩極化爭辯,進而指出我們有需要理順語境、媒介及用語的關係。用互聯網學習、用互聯網遊戲、用互聯網消閒是否同一回事情呢?我們是否在任何媒
介也要用同一風格的用語?適當地辨別及使用媒體會否是媒體素養的問題多於是語文教育的問題?若然不規不管,又會否真的造成「火星襲地球」?這些都是極需
要教育工作者在這新媒體時代一起去思考的問題。”

轉載自陳智達 (2009), "火星文襲地球 — 初探青少年網絡用語的爭議" , 《拓思》第56期 - 潮人潮語 2.2009
http://www.icac.org.hk/me/material/urm02200.asp?lsjnoid=58

Charles Mok

Mar 13, 2009, 3:00:43 AM3/13/09
to hkme...@googlegroups.com
This series is v good. Should publish a book or somehow widen the
exposure of it all!

--
Sent from my mobile device

www.charlesmok.hk

Chitat Chan

Mar 13, 2009, 4:37:13 AM3/13/09
to hkme...@googlegroups.com
Yes! i guess we should do this!
Do you know any publishers will be interested in this kind of “冷門野”?

2009/3/13 Charles Mok <charl...@gmail.com>

--
________________________________

魔媒體實驗室
http://tagmobmedia.blogspot.com

Charles Mok

Mar 13, 2009, 4:47:16 AM3/13/09
to hkme...@googlegroups.com
real problem though is that publishers are much more cautious now
because business is bad. Will think abt it.

On 3/13/09, Chitat Chan <chita...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes! i guess we should do this!
> Do you know any publishers will be interested in this kind of “冷門野”?
>

> 2009/3/13 Charles Mok <charl...@gmail.com>
>
>> This series is v good. Should publish a book or somehow widen the
>> exposure of it all!
>>
>> On 3/13/09, Chitat Chan <chita...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > “近年不少港人喜歡用「火星文」去形容年輕網友溝通時那些用同音字、近音字及特殊符號來表達的短句 (明報, 2008a; 星島日報, 2008)。
>> > 「火星文」的風行程度不可低估,就是連香港考評局也要買它的帳,在中學會考中文考卷引用潮流用語,締造城中熱話 (明報, 2008b)。新華網數年前
>> > 已有文章關注內地青年網民在這方面的情況,更打趣地把文章標題為「網絡語言要革現代漢語的命?」(周潤健, 2004)。我猜想,蔚然成風的「火星文」
>> > 應該不單只革了中國漢語的命,而是早已遍及多個先進國家,全面地「襲擊」地球……………………總結而言,我提出了一些初步見解,旨在擺脫「火星文」本身
>> > 是好是壞的兩極化爭辯,進而指出我們有需要理順語境、媒介及用語的關係。用互聯網學習、用互聯網遊戲、用互聯網消閒是否同一回事情呢?我們是否在任何媒
>> > 介也要用同一風格的用語?適當地辨別及使用媒體會否是媒體素養的問題多於是語文教育的問題?若然不規不管,又會否真的造成「火星襲地球」?這些都是極需
>> > 要教育工作者在這新媒體時代一起去思考的問題。”
>> >
>> > 轉載自陳智達 (2009), "火星文襲地球 — 初探青少年網絡用語的爭議" , 《拓思》第56期 - 潮人潮語 2.2009
>> > http://www.icac.org.hk/me/material/urm02200.asp?lsjnoid=58
>> >

>> --
>> Sent from my mobile device
>>
>> www.charlesmok.hk
>>

> --
> ________________________________
>
> 魔媒體實驗室
> http://tagmobmedia.blogspot.com

--
www.charlesmok.hk

Chitat Chan

Mar 13, 2009, 4:48:10 AM3/13/09
to hkme...@googlegroups.com
haha, that's true!

vh...@ied.edu.hk

Mar 13, 2009, 5:27:19 AM3/13/09
to 媒體x教育
Hi Charles, just read your powerpoint in HKU
http://charlesmok.blogspot.com/

especially those about 草泥馬, and the photo of three watch on a crab. I
am really an alien of this issue, until today I know about the meaning
of 草泥馬. This might be 火星文 from mainland, but they are really creative
in this aspect.

On 3月13日, 下午3時00分, Charles Mok <charlesp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This series is v good. Should publish a book or somehow widen the
> exposure of it all!

Charles Mok

Mar 13, 2009, 5:30:01 AM3/13/09
to hkme...@googlegroups.com
Mainland netters are to be respected for their creativity and courage
under pressure or even tyranny.