hCalender support

010 010

Mar 25, 2008, 10:56:46 PM3/25/08
to hkit-discuss
I can't tell is this group is still active or not. Either people are
very recently participating or they stopped almost exactly some
integer number of years ago (i couldn't get a year on the post dates).

Anyways, where is the project on hcalender support? I'm going to use
php to parse some hcalender, so if this doesn't already do that then I
can lend some programming hands. I find no other php microformat kit
out there so this is where its at i guess.

I could write and post some tests if thats whats needed, or whatever.

Drew McLellan

Mar 26, 2008, 10:25:09 AM3/26/08
to hkit-discuss
Hi - yes, the group's active.

There is an hCalendar profile floating around in the wild, although
I'm not sure how complete it is.
I don't have a direct link, but if you go to http://www.sfr-fresh.com/unix/www/
and download the 'WebCalendar' project (currently version 1.2.1b),
that project includes an hCalendar profile.

Need a better way of collecting these...

drew.

epiola

Apr 10, 2008, 10:21:06 AM4/10/08
to hkit-discuss
Hi
I am testing the hcalendar.profile.php downloaded from WebCalendar,
and I found a little bug. Some strings appear together, without
whitespaces.

Does anybody know the reason?

I am very interested on hcalendar development.

Thanks
Ibon

On 26 mar, 16:25, Drew McLellan <drew.mclel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi - yes, the group's active.
>
> There is an hCalendar profile floating around in the wild, although
> I'm not sure how complete it is.
> I don't have a direct link, but if you go tohttp://www.sfr-fresh.com/unix/www/

Drew McLellan

Apr 15, 2008, 4:50:14 AM4/15/08
to hkit-discuss
Do you think it relates to the issue logged here, Ibon?
http://code.google.com/p/hkit/issues/detail?id=1

If it doesn't seem the same, please go ahead a log an issue, ideally
with URLs to pages that cause the issue so that it can be reproduced.

Drew.