Re: [hkit-discuss] Different Results vs "live test"

Message has been deleted

Drew McLellan

Sep 14, 2008, 4:42:12 PM9/14/08
to hkit-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay on replying to this, Ryan. I somehow missed it on the group and only just spotted it in my gmail account.

The live test version is running the latest source from subversion - if you downloaded a zipped version from the project site it may be that there have been recent fixes that account for the difference you're seeing.

My advice would be to try what's in subversion.

Drew.

2008/8/19 HockeyGod <thehoc...@gmail.com>

I've uploaded the example.php and passed it in the URL of my hcard and
it returns this:

http://www.jonesy.biz/test2.php

For some reason, it doesn't include all of the information that's
there... but the live test that's linked here does:
http://tools.microformatic.com/query/plain/hkit/http://ryan.identity.net

what do I have to do to make the example show all of the data like the
above does?

Thanks,
Ryan