PHPDocumentor and Phing task for hkit

gareth rushgrove

Jan 14, 2008, 3:40:04 PM1/14/08
to hkit-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone

Was flicking through the hkit source and thought about converting the
comments to PHPDocumentor syntax and adding a simple Phing task for
generating the documentation. Any interest? Should we just post diffs
to this list?

Ta

Gareth Rushgrove
garethrushgrove.com
morethanseven.net
getjobsin.com
isitbirthday.com

Drew McLellan

Jan 14, 2008, 4:16:19 PM1/14/08
to hkit-discuss
On Jan 14, 8:40 pm, "gareth rushgrove" <gareth.rushgr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> Was flicking through the hkit source and thought about converting the
> comments to PHPDocumentor syntax and adding a simple Phing task for
> generating the documentation. Any interest? Should we just post diffs
> to this list?

Converting the comments? I didn't think there were any :D
Far me it from me to comment my code.

Joking aside, a diff would be great Gareth, thanks!

drew.