READ [ePub] Wit's End What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It by James Geary Online Full Edition

fishgr oupss

Apr 13, 2022, 1:26:09 PM4/13/22
to hkgr...@googlegroups.com

Download or Read EPUB Wit's End: What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It by James Geary Online Full Version.

  Read Online Wit's End: What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It EPUB by James Geary is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook Wit's End: What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read Wit's End: What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It Full Pages.

Wit's End: What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download Wit's End: What Wit Is, How It Works, and Why We Need It Full Chapters.

Book Synopsis : In ?this inventive and playful book? (Tom Beer, Newsday), James Geary explores every facet of wittiness, from its role in innovation to why puns are the highest form of wit. Adopting a different style for each chapter?from dramatic dialogue to sermon, heroic couplets to a barroom monologue?Geary embodies wit in all its forms. Wit?s End agilely balances psychology, folktale, visual art, and literary history with lighthearted humor and acute insight, demonstrating that wit and wisdom are really the same thing..