請問有無人買了報紙檔的破解 ICQ $38 的書呀!

5769 views
Skip to first unread message
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jimmy Lam

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
廢人出的書 !

Jimmy Lam
恐龍 撰寫於文章 <7d44fm$fs...@pegasus.hkstar.com>...
>可以不買!
>
>
>牛奶仔 撰寫於文章 <7d36a8$va3$1...@imsp009a.netvigator.com>...
>>各位覺得如何呀! 謝謝!
>>
>>註: 請勿刪除此信! 謝謝!
>>
>>
>
>

Message has been deleted

長腿叔叔

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
好在冇買, 唔該曬.
Lee Po Lun 撰寫於文章 <7d4ht7$pjd$1...@imsp009a.netvigator.com>...
>本書係一本垃圾......
>講埋d講白痴既............
>
>

舊台灣特工

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
我阿媽話幾好......燒.......

阿史

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
燒乜?

--
史 力 奇 Snufkin
UIN : 16222222
E-mail : snufk...@hotmail.com
<<饑饉 30>> 熱切期待中
古巨基 Newsgroup : news://news.cyber-x.com.hk/star.leo-ku
暫時古巨基 Newsgroup : news://210.80.60.153/fans.leoku
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
舊台灣特工 撰寫於文章 <7d4v8a$op...@pegasus.hkstar.com>...

舊台灣特工

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
個煤氣壞左 , 當火柴燒 ........
>燒乜?

>舊台灣特工 撰寫於文章 <7d4v8a$op...@pegasus.hkstar.com>...
>>我阿媽話幾好......燒.......
>>

>>>本書係一本垃圾......
>>>講埋d講白痴既............


¦æ¹BÄÑ¥]

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
蕭亮

"阿史" wrote:

> 燒乜?
>
> --
> 史 力 奇 Snufkin
> UIN : 16222222
> E-mail : snufk...@hotmail.com
> <<饑饉 30>> 熱切期待中
> 古巨基 Newsgroup : news://news.cyber-x.com.hk/star.leo-ku
> 暫時古巨基 Newsgroup : news://210.80.60.153/fans.leoku
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

> 舊台灣特工 撰寫於文章 <7d4v8a$op...@pegasus.hkstar.com>...
> >我阿媽話幾好......燒.......
> >

Zephy 楓凌

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
一句講哂, 本書廢到冇人有, 最有用係隻CD, 用左黎做杯墊. 本野頂多值$8 : $3
for cd, $1.5 for 報販, $1.5 for 印刷, 俾多兩蚊純利佢都嫌多! 各位要問, 不如問
hk.comp.hacker!!!
牛奶仔 <dlc...@hutchcity.com> wrote in message
news:7d36a8$va3$1...@imsp009a.netvigator.com...

你睇我吾到!!!

unread,
Mar 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/22/99
to
what is it looking about? i want to buy too.............(if i haven't watch
this notice)

Zephy 楓凌 撰寫於文章 <7d57vp$pc3$1...@imsp009a.netvigator.com>...

Ease LIN

unread,
Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
to
God Bless you all!!

NC

LET ME EXPLAIN THE problem science has with Jesus Christ." The
atheist professor of philosophy pauses before his class and then asks
one of his new students to stand. "You're a Christian, aren't you,
son?"

"Yes, sir."
"So you believe in God?"
"Absolutely."
"Is God good?"
"Sure! God's good."
"Yes."
"Are you good or evil?"
"The Bible says I'm evil."
The professor grins knowingly. "Ahh! THE BIBLE!" He considers for a
moment. "Here's one for you. Let's say there's a sick person over
here, and you can cure him. You can do it. Would you help them?
Would
you try?"
"Yes sir, I would."
"So you're good...!"
"I wouldn't say that."
"Why not say that? You would help a sick and maimed person if you
could.........in fact most of us would if we could... God doesn't."
No answer.
"He doesn't, does he? My brother was a Christian who died of cancer
even though he prayed to Jesus to heal him. How is this Jesus good?
Hmmm?
Can you answer that one?"
No answer.
The elderly man is sympathetic. "No, you can't, can you?" He takes a
sip of water from a glass on his desk to give the student time to
relax. In philosophy, you have to go easy with the new ones. "Let's
start again, young man."
"Er... Yes."
"Is Satan good?"
"No."
"Where does Satan come from?"
The student falters. "From...God..."
"That's right. God made Satan, didn't he?" The elderly man runs his
bony fingers through his thinning hair and turns to the smirking,
student audience. "I think we're going to have a lot of fun this
semester, ladies and gentlemen." He turns back to the Christian.
"Tell
me, son. Is there evil in this world?"
"Yes, sir."
"Evil's everywhere, isn't it? Did God make everything?"
"Who created evil?"
No answer.
"Is there sickness in this world? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All
the terrible things - do they exist in this world?"
The student squirms on his feet. "Yes."
"Who created them?"
No answer.
The professor suddenly shouts at his student. "WHO CREATED THEM? TELL
ME, PLEASE!" The professor closes in for the kill and climb into the
Christian's face.
In a still small voice: "God created all evil, didn't He, son?"
No answer. The student tries to hold the steady, experienced gaze and
fails. Suddenly the lecturer breaks away to pace the front of the
classroom like an aging panther. The class is mesmerized. "Tell me,"
he continues, "How is it that this God is good if He created all evil
throughout all time?" The professor swishes his arms around to
encompass
the wickedness of the world. "All the hatred, the brutality, all the
pain, all the torture, all the death and ugliness and all the
suffering
created by this good God is all over the world, isn't it, young man?"
No answer.
"Don't you see it all over the place? Huh?"
Pause. "Don't you?"
The professor leans into the student's face again and whispers, "Is
God good?"
No answer.
"Do you believe in Jesus Christ, son?"
The student's voice betrays him and cracks. "Yes, professor. I do."
The old man shakes his head sadly. "Science says you have five senses
you use to identify and observe the world around you. Have you ever
seen your Jesus?"
"No, sir. I've never seen Him."
"Then tell us if you've ever heard your Jesus?"
"No, sir. I have not."
"Have you ever felt your Jesus, tasted your Jesus or smelt your
Jesus...
In fact, do you have any sensory perception of your God whatsoever?"
No answer.
"Answer me, please."
"No, sir, I'm afraid I haven't."
"You're AFRAID... you haven't?"
"No, sir."
"Yet you still believe in him?"
"...yes..."
"That takes FAITH!"
The professor smiles sagely at the underling. "According to the rules
of empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol, science says your God
doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son? Where is your God now?"
The student doesn't answer.
"Sit down, please."
The Christian sits...Defeated.

Another Christian raises his hand. "Professor, may I address the
class?"

The professor turns and smiles. "Ah, another Christian in the
vanguard!

Come, come, young man. Speak some proper wisdom to the gathering."

The Christian looks around the room. "Some interesting points you are
making, sir. Now I've got a question for you. Is there such thing as
heat?"

"Yes," the professor replies. "There's heat."

"Is there such a thing as cold?"

"Yes, son, there's cold too."

"No, sir, there isn't."

The professor's grin freezes. The room suddenly goes very cold.
The second Christian continues. "You can have lots of heat, even more
heat, super-heat, mega-heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat, but
we don't have anything called 'cold'. We can hit 458 degrees below
zero, which is no heat, but we can't go any further after that. There
is no such thing as cold, otherwise we would be able to go colder than
458 - You see, sir, cold is only a word we use to describe the absence
of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat we can measure in thermal units
because heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just
the
absence of it."........Silence.

The professor replied,"First . I have never said that cold is the
opposite of heat. By your implying that that I did, you are putting
words in my mouth. Cold is a relative measurement of heat especially
below zero. Any temperature of heat under zero can be described by the
definition of cold. As I said that cold is not the opposite of heat,
it is merely a description of heat in relation to its relative state
to absolute zero. Furthermore, I can extend the premise of your
arguement and apply it to the description of size. There is no such
thing as shrinkage because being small is just the absence of being
big or absence of positive growth in size.
The smallest particle in this universe is electron that resides in an
atom, Since anything that shrinks will eventually end up not going
any smaller, can we say that the process of shrinkage never exists?"

The Christian is perplexed and confused. This Christian is really
ready to give up knowing otherwise that he would make a scene out of
himself and be the laughing stock of others for the rest of the
semester.
Silence sweeps through the room. After a brief pause, the crowd is
thrilled and thrown to the edges of their seats between this
exchange of words.

A piece of paper drops from the Christian's hand. On the paper is a
list of questions that the Christian has prepared previously which he
perceives now to be too ridiculous to bring up. As the Christian is
almost ready to make his way back to his seat, he is asked to stay
further more to challenge the professor. He reluctantly obliges.

"Is there such a thing as darkness, professor? I know it is now a
stupid question."

"That's a dumb question,right on, son. What is night if it isn't a
state of darkness? What are you getting at...? Didnt God say in your
Bible,' let there be dark' Are you getting at denying this so-called
act of God?"

"So you say there IS such a thing as darkness?"

"Yes..., speaking in your own term as according to your Bible....and
No
in the sense that darkness is a state and not a thing."

"You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is not something, it is the
absence
of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light,
flashing light, but if you have no light constantly, you have nothing,
and it's called darkness, isn't it?"

"That is what I said, you idiot. I said that darkness is not a thing
just as
being hungry,being small, being rich,being poor, being dark, being
light is not a thing. Well darkness can be the state of relative
presence of something."professed the professor.

"That's the meaning we use to define the word.
In reality, Darkness isn't. If it were, you would be able to make
darkness darker and give me a jar of it. Can you...give me a jar of
darker darkness, professor?"

"Of course, only idiot like you would come up with the question of
misleading somebody into acknowledging that darkness is a thing. Can
you give me a jar of "small", "hungry". How about your God which
claims to be omnipotent?"

Despite getting the upper hand, the professor smiles at the young
effrontery before him.
"This will indeed be a good semester. Would you mind telling us what
more you have got in your magic box, young man?"

"Yes, professor. My point is, your philosophical premise is flawed to
start with and so your conclusion must be in error...."

The professor goes toxic. "Flawed...? How dare you...!"

"Sir, may I explain what I mean?"

The class is all ears.

"Explain... oh, explain..." The professor makes an admirable effort to
help the Christian regain control because he is suffering from an
unstable state of mind after being overwhelmed by the professor's show
of intelligence.

As usual, he is affability itself.
He waves his hand to silence the class, for the student to continue.

"You are working on the premise of duality," the Christian explains.
"That for example there is life and then here's death;
a good God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as
something finite, something we
can measure. Sir, science cannot even explain a thought. It uses
electricity and magnetism but has never seen, much less fully
understood
them. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the
fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the
opposite of life, merely the absence of it."

"Did I say life is the opposite of death? Did I say that I am viewing
things in duality? There is no such state as being in the opposite.
Just as there is no such thing as baby being the opposite of old man
or healthy new-born baby girl being the opposite of old woman with
cancer. All things only exist in a state along a line of continuum.
Human is a continuation of four-legged animal and plants.This is
evolution, the science of the respect for growth. You never witness
the folks compling the Bible, can we say that Bible can be written by
aliens from outer space?"


The young man holds up a newspaper he takes from the desk of a
neighbor
who has been reading it.
"Here is one of the most disgusting tabloids this country hosts,
professor. Is there such a thing as immorality?"


"Of course there isnt, experience and facts are only as good as the
meaning we attach to them. Nothing is immoral just as nothing is moral
"


"Wrong again, sir. You see, immorality is merely the absence of
morality. Is there such thing as injustice? No. Injustice is the
absence of justice. Is there such a thing as evil?" The Christian
pauses. "Isn't evil the absence of good?"

"No, immorality is not the abscence of morality. Immorality is
morality in the eyes of the beholder.PERIOD"

The Christian continues. "If there is evil in the world, professor,
and
we all agree there is, then God, if he exists, must be accomplishing a
work through the agency of evil. What is that work, God is
accomplishing? The Bible tells us it is to see if each one of us will,
of our own free will, choose good over evil."

"Evilness and righteousness is a zero-sum game. They cancel out each
other in principle. One's act can be considered as evil and righteous
at the same time. They co-exist and can not be mutually exclusive.
What makes you think that God is accompishing something even if he
exists? This is just your assumption that God can not stand doing
nothing and sitting around. If evilness is the agency then its purpose
is to combat the so-called righteousness because it is again a
zero-sum game. "


The professor bridles. "As a philosophical scientist, I don't vie this
matter as having anything to do with any choice; as a realist, I
absolutely do not recognize the concept of God or any other
theological
factor as being part of the world equation because God is not
observable."

"I would have thought that the absence of God's moral code in this
world is probably one of the most observable phenomena going," the
Christian replies.

"What makes you think that there is no moral code in this world just
because it is not coming from the Bible?"

"Newspapers make billions of dollars reporting it
every week!"

"How about newspaper reporting Christians acting in voilence? We read
news like that all the time.Those are people mind-controlled by God's
will."

Tell me, professor. Do you teach your students that they
evolved from a monkey?"

"If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, young
man, yes, of course I do."

"Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?"
The professor makes a sucking sound with his teeth and gives his
student a silent, stony stare.

"Professor. Since no-one has ever observed the process of evolution at
work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor,
are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you now not a scientist,
but a priest?"

"Well, can you prove that your stomach really absorbs your breakfast
today.
How about the breakfast 50 years ago? Can you prove that the world is

round with your naked eyes without any scientific instruments? If you
eye-witness someone fires a gun at a victim, can you prove that the
victim is really killed by the bullet because you can never see the
bullet after its
entrance in the victim's body. If you testify in court that you
witness A firing a gun at B ,are you not just offering an opinion
only. Furthermore,the bullet sweeps across the air so fast that you
will never even see it as an object after it is propelled from the
barrel of the gun.
If we cannot even trust our observation, what makes your spiritual
connection with your God any more trustworthy. I'll overlook your
impudence in the light of our philosophical discussion. Now, have you
quite finished?" the professor hisses.

"So you don't accept God's moral code to do what is righteous?"

"If anyone can belive in any sets of moral code ,he can just be easily
swayed into believing in any other moral codes - I choose science!"

"Ahh! SCIENCE!" the student's face spits into a grin.

"Sir, you rightly state that science is the study of observed
phenomena. Science too is a premise which is flawed..."


"SCIENCE IS NOT FLAWED,ONLY OUR CURRENT STATE OF THE UNDERSTANDING OF
SCIENCE IS. Science exists long before man roamed the world.All
answers are already out there, they are just awaiting discovery and
the right piece of invention to dig them out. " the professor
splutters.


The class is in uproar in reaction to the professor's insights. The
Christian remains standing until the commotion has subsided.

"To continue the point you were making earlier
to the other student, may I give you an example of what I mean?"

The professor wisely keeps silent.

The Christian looks around the room.
"Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the professor's
brain?"

The class breaks out in laughter.

The Christian points towards his elderly, crumbling tutor.

"Is there anyone here who has ever heard the professor's brain... felt
the
professor's brain, touched or smelt the professor's brain?"

No one appears to have done so. The Christian shakes his head sadly.
"It appears no-one here has had any sensory perception of the
professor's brain whatsoever.
Well, according to the rules of empirical, testable, demonstrable
protocol, science says the professor has no brain."

The professor replied:" Well, let me rectify your flaw. Let's say a
blind person never sees you as an entity, can you say that you never
exist.
The world can see but can be blinded by their obesession over
some sugar-coated misleading propaganda released by some unscrupulous
politicans or religious leaders.

The class is in chaos and cheers for the professor in ecstasy.

The Christian sits in shame... Because that is the state in which he
is originally to be there for.

Ease LIN

unread,
Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
to

Man-wai Chang

unread,
Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
to

Use the paper to cook rice. :)

> 燒乜?
> > >我阿媽話幾好......燒.......
> >>本書係一本垃圾......
> >>講埋d講白痴既............

長腿叔叔

unread,
Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
to
不如墊煲底.
Man-wai Chang <cha...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:36FA3674...@yahoo.com...

¥ÐÂû

unread,
Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
to
老友...唔好 crosspost 到咁離譜得唔得呀 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¤p¶²

unread,
Mar 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/28/99
to
©ñ«Ytoilet¡A¥H¥²­n®É¤§¶·~~

"¤û¥¤¥J" wrote:

¦U¦ìı±o¦p¦ó§r!    ÁÂÁÂ!

µù:  ½Ð¤Å§R°£¦¹«H! ÁÂÁÂ!

Discovery Centre

unread,
Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
to
I cannot quite understand the reason for the last paragraph :-

> The Christian sits in shame... Because that is the state in which he
> is originally to be there for.

Is the Christian ashame of himself? I think he has been doing well in his
discussion with the professor.

> The world can see but can be blinded by their obesession over
> some sugar-coated misleading propaganda released by some unscrupulous
> politicans or religious leaders.

... is the conclusion by the professor. This conclusion just explains the
reason why the professor (and many of us) cannot see God - because we are
blinded by our sins.

What I interpret is that the Christian sits in shame because he already
knows before he goes out for the discussion that such debate cannot make
people change. No matter how much evidence and how many arguments we can
have, people will choose their own way of thinking and doing.

The only thing that can change people is our prayer. Only by the Holy
Spirit we can let others know the Father, and only through Jesus can we
come to Him.

My own conclusion is : avoid the useless debates.

- Discovery Centre <(+)>
http://home.netvigator.com/~dchk

Ease LIN Ease LIN

unread,
Apr 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/1/99
to
I hope you all like that message.
My conclusion is:
1. There is no GOD
2. We are from monkies
3. There is no such thing as right or wrong
4. If killing someone is 'wrong' now, it will be 'right' later
5. Those who believe in God and Jesus Christ are as stupid as having
there ass in there brain (if they have any)
6. Those who believe in anything else, like Buddhism, Islam are even
more stupid because they can't even explain where we are from and to
define what is good and what is no good
7. There is no hell either, so do whatever you like, as long as you
don't get caught
8. I will never believe in anything apart from myself
9. If you find me be a Christian, I am either out of my mind or I am
not
10. I am God

cdannah...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 19, 2013, 5:30:13 AM7/19/13
to
Haha, I laugh at people's idiocy at times. There are several accounts of people dying, and having some sort of out-of-body experience, and being revived, to tell of the experience immediately. Also, evolution can exist within Christianity. The Bible teaches that we are imperfect, therefore, we are subject to change. Tell me this, have a person's discoveries always existed in humanity's mind? No, they have not. Has the full Christian or Hebrew Bible always been around in humanity's mind? No, they haven't. Do we have a full body description as to what the human body looked like at the beginning of time? No, we have the idea of us being monkeys, or even the aquatic ape theory. Bear this in mind, though, because we do not possess a full body description of a human during the time of the Bible, or before that, we do not know if we looked like monkeys, or if we looked the way we do now. Also, is pain bad? This is a simple question about your opinion, correct? Now, answer THIS; can what we call pain cause death? Science says it can. It's been proven that the "pain in your heart" after a hard breakup is real. While pain is considered mental, it can still cause damage not only to the mind, but to the body as well. If you go by the idea that it's all based on a person's perception of reality, and that's what's true, then your idea is unbelievably flawed. Here's my "perception" of reality; God created us, you are not God, Heaven and Hell are very much real, Jesus was God's son, and He died for our sins, and that no one gets to the Father except through Him, and that He is the only truth. If we treat my perception of reality and God the way you do yours, then you completely eliminate your idea, because my perception is correct, and calls your untrue. Your perception may say I don't exist, but then how would what I'm saying ever exist? I may be human, I may be a computer. Regardless, I obviously exist. In this way, your idea of perception is truth is flawed.If someone wishes to disprove God's existence using science, you have no advantage whatsoever. If youare truly on the side of science, you don't believe in the state of immortality of God. Tell me, what existed before the Big Bang? Some say nothing. They are incorrect. Science says that neither matter or energy can be created nor can it be destroyed. Energy can either stay in it's current state, or it can convert to a different form of energy. As for matter, it can only change forms, most noteably, solid, liquid, and gas. No matter which state it is in, water is still water. It is still a set of hydrogen and oxygen. Can you use any of your five senses to observe an element that has no color, no taste no scent, creates no sound, that can be picked up by anything, can't be touched and felt, all while in its gaseous state? No, you can't. The only reason we know that many of these elements exist is because we observed them in a state other than gas. I have my doubts that everyone who reads this has seen an actual atom firsthand. I haven't. If you haven't, you just simply go by the words of others. Would that not be the same Christians are accused if doing? The Bible is not just a record of God's/Jesus's teachings, but also a record of several prominent figures that experienced God firsthand and many if these people have actually been proven to exist, and much of what the Bible says, in the way of historic events, that is, have been matched up with events that happened outside of the Bible. Both sides have "firsthand experiences," that each supposedly price that they are correct. As for Christianity, it matches with "real-life" history. Science, on the other hand, continues to betray itself. For example, carbon dating isn't actually always accurate. Anyways, as for the idea that the Bible is incorrect because God just created man from nothing. To use the word "create" in such a form is misconstruing the meaning of what they were saying. God created man from dirt. This is scientifically explained by the fact that humans can combine elements that are already there, to "create" new ones. Please take note on how I placed the word "create" in quotations. In the scientific law stating that matter can't be created, I mean something from nothing. The way humans do it, they just manipulate matter. They don't "create." "Create" is just a word we use to describe the outcome. Scientific law also states that matter can't be destroyed. Not even a supernova, or a quasar, can do such. When you disintegrate something, you don't actually destroy it. You just simply break it down into its most basic form, atoms. By everything I have said about energy and matter proves that such things are immortal. Because of this, an "immortal" god can indeed exist. The human body is made of matter, which is eternal, and is run by energy, which is also immortal. It would stand to reason that because energy is able to be replenished, therefore immortality is possible for the soul. If one says the soul nonexistent, you can be proven to be incorrect. When a human being dies, bodily, that is, the body gets slightly lighter at the moment of death. While this has actually been scientifically proven, it is yet to be scientifically explained. It is believed that this is the soul leaving the body. Also, I think I'll use some scientific theory to prove Heaven and Hell. Science has suggested different dimensions. We have the theory of wormholes. A soul can leave the body traveling through a wormhole to go to the dimension where you are judged. Another dimension can be Heaven, another, Hell. The way the soul can even get to and through a wormhole, is that the soul is energy. Energy can convert to other forms of energy. Light is a form of energy. Light also ought be fast enough to make it through a wormhole. The idea of the soul becoming light through energy conversion also would explain many odd lights seen in houses, in the sky, by burial locations, or the area of a death, which have been dismissed as hoaxes, paranormal, extraterrestrial, or in the sense I've put it into. That is the extraterrestrial manner, by definition. This does not necessarily mean that God, and angels are the equivalent of little green men in the scientific perspective. It still leaves the idea of an immortal deity. The Bible has acknowledged off earth objects, such as stars. All in all, almost all of the "evidence" supporting science actually proves Christianity. Also, Christianity has historical and geographical evidence, as well as eyewitness accounts. Therefore, it'd stand to reason that the atheistic perspective of science is incorrect.

cdannah...@gmail.com

unread,
Jul 19, 2013, 5:32:31 AM7/19/13
to
Also, if anyone is wondering who might come up with such a counterattack on atheism, I'm a sixteen year old male.

chrisdan...@gmail.com

unread,
Aug 4, 2013, 3:55:08 AM8/4/13
to
Also, if Christians are stupid, what's that make you? You used "there," which points something out, like a location. Instead, you ought to have used "their," which shows possession of the stupidity you accuse us of having. That alone proves that there is a right and wrong. On a moral scale, there will always be right and wrong. So long as someone disagrees, there will be something considered to be correct, as well as something considered incorrect. This same situation applies for killing. So long as someone dislikes killing, it shall remain as wrong. The only way it'd become like such is if the basics of the events of Revelation occurs, but then, that'd make you wrong. Also, do you know nothing about other religions? Islam believes in the God of Abraham, just like Christianity, and Judaism. It possesses the same basic origins. Buddhism is a godless religion, therefore, it is atheistic. Hinduism is the religion that doesn't explain where we come from. It says everything was always there. In the end, there's only one, true, reality. Therefore, wrong can exist, did exist, does exist, and will exist. Your entire argument is flawed.

jamesme...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 22, 2013, 4:12:15 PM9/22/13
to
Having a mind like that, you sure know your stuff inside out.
Just know that there is such thing as accountability, even if there is no such thing as faith.
If you died tomorrow, where do you think you're gonna go? To the Jungle?

satv...@gmail.com

unread,
Apr 8, 2014, 2:14:14 PM4/8/14
to

omor...@gmail.com

unread,
Jan 13, 2015, 4:18:34 PM1/13/15
to
On Monday, March 22, 1999 at 5:00:00 AM UTC-3, Jimmy Lam wrote:
> 廢人出的書 !
>
> Jimmy Lam
> 恐龍 撰寫於文章 <7d44fm$fs...@pegasus.hkstar.com>...
> >可以不買!
> >
> >
> >牛奶仔 撰寫於文章 <7d36a8$va3$1...@imsp009a.netvigator.com>...
> >>各位覺得如何呀! 謝謝!
> >>
> >>註: 請勿刪除此信! 謝謝!
> >>
> >>
> >
> >



Very cool, since 1999, lol.

Im from brazil, i say this history its a lie...

http://www.e-farsas.com/einstein-provou-para-seu-professor-que-deus-existe.html#ixzz3NxryRMS2
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages