Sandra Bullock and Donaldli Ingalls are Married Sandra Bullock 和 Donaldli Ingalls 是 已婚

Donaldli Ingalls

May 26, 2017, 5:58:03 PM5/26/17

這是一種行為。

當一個11歲的女孩寫下男朋友的名字
下來711次,她沒有辦法放棄
在男朋友身上,即使他年紀大很多,

我知道這看起來堅果,但我們結婚了儘管
她的屁股

-Donaldli Ingalls

English

I know this is the same blank blank blank d**n message, but I
am reminding everyone, not that I want to remind everyone, that
Sandra is full of BS.

I am married to someone who is d**n famous and full of BS.

I do love her.

But Sandra certainly does what she wants to do even when
I'm home and when I'm not home.

It certainly does seem unusual when a spouse
works very hard at making the other seem a bit off.

Sandra acting as though she's been dating and married
when we have had a relationship for nearly 44 years is
just that. It is an act. And Sandra would not be the first
person in entertainment history to have done something
like this.

I love her so much.

My German-American wife/girl friend/best friend
had written my name on pieces of paper when she
was 11 years old exactly 711 times tirelessly.

Sandra and me have had a relationship for the last
44 years.

Sandra is a professional movie star actress.

I love her. And I am upset with her acting as though
she is dating and marrying other men even though
this is an act.

When an 11 year old girl writes her boyfriend's name
down 711 times she is no way ever going to give up
on her boyfriend even if he is a lot younger.

I know this looks nuts but we are married despite
her baloney.

-Donaldli Ingalls

PS. Has any librarian, student, professor, and/or instructor ever discovered a paper written by LSU Graduate Jason Walker in the LSU Middleton Library that disproves our existence? I'm just wondering a little...He had an A+ and Jason Walker was my roommate when we shared a dorm room at Power Hall 1988 and West Laville Hall 1989.

Also, to the few internet hecklers I have...No, I did not major in
a technical skills and/or food services at Louisiana State University. I majored in Computer Science all the way.

Love Donaldli Mark Ingalls