How to open corrupted word document?

Tony Yam

Sep 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/5/98
I accidentally deleted an important word document and use undelete to
recover it. However, when I use Word 6.0 for Windows 3.1 to open it, a box
displays and says that Word cannot open the document. Is there any software
that can fix the corrupted file or at least recover part of the content of
the file? Please help!

herb...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/13/98
I accidently deleted a file in Windows 3.1. When I went to "UNDELETE"
Irecieved the Error Message."System Error. Divide by Zero or Overflow Error".
I click OK and the Undelete screen is gone. What do I have to do to get rid
of the error message and make Undelete usable again? Running a 486 PC with
Windows.

kevin...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2013, 1:49:03 PM1/21/13
You can fix corrupt word file error by making use of a third party tool known as word document repair tool since with the help of this tool I have repaired the important word repair tool and it helps me to save lot of work. To get this software you can visit the site - http://www.repairdocx.net/encrypted-word-file.html

jpst...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2013, 12:44:21 AM1/23/13
There is a free program developed by Getdata that claims It can repair corrupt files created in Word 6.0.

Website: repairmyword.com

dave...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 4:41:03 AM1/28/13
On Saturday, September 5, 1998 12:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Tony Yam wrote:
> I accidentally deleted an important word document and use undelete to recover it. However, when I use Word 6.0 for Windows 3.1 to open it, a box displays and says that Word cannot open the document. Is there any software that can fix the corrupted file or at least recover part of the content of the file? Please help!

MS Word document is saved in .doc and .docx file formats. One can add different data such as tables, paragraphs, hyperlinks, images, wallpapers, indexes and others in a doc/docx file. Word documents can be damaged due to multiple factors such as virus and spyware codes. Therefore, you should use RecoveryFix for Word to recover lost data from corrupt doc/docx file. This software fully supports MS Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010 versions.

http://www.mswordrecovery.com/

jonma...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2013, 11:21:00 PM4/6/13
Checkout this cost effective and result oriented Word Recovery Software which will repair every types of data:

http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com/word-file-recovery-tool.html

Download the free trial version to get the preview of original results.

Thanks

john...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2015, 12:52:09 AM11/25/15
Tool restores word files .doc,.docx, .dot, .dotx and .rtf formats. It can also supports MS Office versions like MS Word 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.

For more information visit :- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-word-repair.html