Bitcoin applications

T Gold

Jan 25, 2014, 8:33:26 PM1/25/14
I just downloaded the Armory keyfile on another laptop but this time it took
over 48 hours and hogged all my bandwith.

This is not going to fare so well when the bitcoin community explodes. Just
a few days ago a bitcoin faucet hit 100k users.

Thats not a lot.. Imagine 100 million. There is a video online about why
"linux sucks". One of the issues is updates. I installed ubuntu on a
laptop with a non-working drive on USB. It was a 2009 copy sent directly
from the source. It didnt work. The connection to the servers didnt work.
I had to download and burn a completly different copy to get it to install
properly on the other system.

Luckly we had more than one computer and its just not feasable. If adobe
needs an update, it goes to an adobe server. So, obviously we have a
problem. We are going to need to consider preloads of essential bitcoin
applications. Bitcoin seems to be breathing air into old ideas. A dual
layer disk might just fit the keyfile, but it may grow. Its about 6 gb now.

Unless we are talking about serious investment in servers, we have to
involve government or scholastic. I have a few ideas.

--
tgol...@verizon.net -- naturedoes...@gmail.com
How free bitcoins works: