Need MCPs for Microsoft Partner

Eric Vanderburg

Jan 14, 2014, 10:43:18 AM1/14/14
Hey everyone,

I had an employee leave who had a number of Microsoft certifications and I need to renew our partner program by the end of January. I was wondering if any of you are not currently associated with a program and would be willing to associate with us. Once associated, you would be free to use the licenses granted for training if you need them. We have the following training licenses available.

Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Enterpris
Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Microsoft Project Server 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise
Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Client Management Suite Client ML
Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Client ML*
Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Datacenter
Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Endpoint Protection
Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Standard
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
Microsoft Project Professional 2013
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
Windows 8 Enterprise / Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard

The association process includes me sending a request through our partner program to the email address associated with your MCP ID. Once you accept the request, you will be able to log into partner.microsoft.com and download ISOs and training keys for the software listed above. The benefit to us is that we receive points towards competencies based on the Microsoft certifications you have earned (2008 and 2012 only). We have to get enough points to renew.

Please message me if you would be willing to help.