HJR-Designs - HJR_Woman01_12Okt2008

HJR-Designs

Oct 12, 2008, 9:00:27 PM10/12/08
to Top_Design_tubes, HJR-Designs

Here´s my new tube.... / Hier is mijn nieuwe tube....

preview made from tutorial: L&K Esrah - Topgirlz

The tubes can be used for tutorials and you provide the tube with the tutorial
as long as you keep the filename, watermark,  the copyright © sign and tubesize as they are
I dont't allow  altering the  tubes into misted tubes for tutorials.
The tube does not have a dropshadow
Please don't share/forward the tubes
in other groups or uploaded
on any websites to download
You can use the tubes for personal use.
(stationary, tags,Imletters etc...)
The  abbreviations ore name/ and name
off the graphic are in the name off the tube
Each graphic is the sole property of the original artist to whom the copyright belongs
and must not be placed in a collection or offered for sale

I don't allow my tubes to be used on any tutorial site where you have to pay to gain acces to the tutorial.

Thank you and enjoy / Dank je en veel plezier

 All layers maybe closed to reduce filesize / Lagen kunnen gesloten zijn om filelengte te reduceren
I share my tubes at

older tubes:

My website:
 My Googlegroup
Click on seal
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for non-profit research and educational or criticism purposes only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
HJR_Woman01_12Okt2008_pr2.jpg
hjr_logo_ani.gif
SMALL_ani2.gif
HJR_Woman01_12Okt2008_bg.jpg