June Announcements and Updates

Contact Hive76

Jun 21, 2009, 5:28:15 PM6/21/09
to hiv...@groups.google.com
Hey Hivers,
This is a quick update for late June.

**  June 25 Planning Meeting on Wednesday **
Wednesday June 25th is a planning meeting, at 8PM  If you are a member, you are STRONGLY encouraged to attend the meeting and vote. If you're a visitor you can come watch, or do some hacking while we meet.

Proposed Topics:
* Classs for July/August
* Voting and Officers and MGMT (managment) as a group
* Member Manuel
* Making up our board of 'stuff to do' for July

**  Past Months Class and Events **
Python, Processing, and Pizza:
   * has been awesome. We've had a lot of people at every one, both members and visitors!
Frizting Study Group:
    * We've done 2 Fritzing Study group. It's not really taken off yet, but it's a cool idea.
MakerBot workshop :
    * Rocked!  Photos and weblog entry will be posted soon.

** Accepting Class Suggestions **
If you (or someone you know) wants to run a class with us, email Hiv...@gmail.com, or bring it up on the discussion group.

We will send out another note following our meeting, with information out what we're up to, and what is going on in July!