Party in our new space Dec 5th, AVR class, and more

Contact Hive76

Nov 16, 2009, 11:10:44 PM11/16/09
to hiv...@googlegroups.com
An updated from your friendly neighborhood hackerspace!

==
We just moved to a new Headquarters (3x the size of the old one), and
we want to celebrate. We're going to throw a party We’ll have a couple
of VJ, a DJ, and food and drinks all night. Come out, and celebrate
with is (More info at http://www.hive76.org/?p=488 )

Dec 5th. Doors open at 9PM
Hive76 Headquarters
Food and Drink available all night
$10 suggested donation at the door
http://www.hive76.org/?p=488

==
And on December 12th FUBAR Labs member Keith Chester will be giving an
AVR Mico Controller class. It's a 3 hour course, and you'll go home
with roughly $60 in parts.. all yours for the hacking. Sign up at
http://www.hive76.org/?p=452

==
And as always, every Wed from 7:30 to 10:30 is open house, where
anyone at all can drop in and hack on their own projects.

Make things awesome, and make awesome things!
- Hive76 (via FarMcKon)