Fwd: 3D printing from Ham friend of jedijf/aj3di

Jim Fisher

May 9, 2020, 6:44:44 PM5/9/20
to hive76-discussion, wa3...@comcast.net
Any members/community folks want to give this a try?

May 10, 2020, 2:13:10 AM5/10/20
to Hive76 Discussion, wa3...@comcast.net
IKEA assembly parts and hardware have 6 digit codes and use a different font. Where exactly did this image come from?

Here's a set of 20 universal, low profile shelf supports with screw holes that are metal and even have little suction cups, 3 sizes to choose and 50 cents a piece at most:

Not exactly the answer you wanted but I hope this helps.