Lead on freelance build

Chris Thompson

Oct 17, 2017, 12:55:49 PM10/17/17
to Hive 76 Discussion
Hello hackers,
A friend reached out with this freelance build offer:
Have a client with a ~$5k budget for a build similar in scope to this Word Clock.
That clock is one of those nice arrays of words like "two" and "o'clock" that light up to tell the time.
I can't do freelance stuff now, but maybe you would be into it?
Just add laser cutting, LEDS, and a MCU with a real clock.

Chris Thompson, eagleapex.com
"Obscurity is a far greater threat to authors and creative artists than piracy" -Tim O'Reilly

Matt Chernak

Oct 17, 2017, 9:14:33 PM10/17/17
to Hive76 Discussion
I can take it on if no one else has. I'm reviving two pinball machines right now, so all my electrical things are out.

Plus I have access to all sorts of materials and substrates @ work so it could look like anything imaginable. I'll probably make myself one, too :)