OT: FOSSCON Registration - Don't be shirtless!

Jim Fisher

Aug 6, 2018, 7:33:49 AM8/6/18
to nj ubuntu loco, Ubuntu has got a friend in Pennsylvania
Today is the LAST day to guarantee you can get a shirt or hoodie. If you want one, make sure you register today, and choose the friend or sponsor level ticket. https://www.eventbee.com/v/fosscon2018#/tickets  … to register!

FOSSCON 2018

FOSSCON 2018

FOSSCON 2018 is approaching, and we now have a venue and date for you! This year FOSSCON will return to International House Philadelphia for a full day of talks, workshops, and networking on Saturday August 25th. We look forward to seeing you there!

Who Are We?

FOSSCON is a Free and Open Source software conference held annually in Philadelphia PA.

FOSSCON brings together users of Free and Open Source Software from a wide variety of fields. Our attendees include students, systems and network administrators, developers, executives, and more. Attendees come from around the world to participate in talks, learn of new technologies, and visit sponsors and FOSS projects represented in our exhibit area.

--
jim fisher
Jedijf

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"