PLUG Into Hive 76!

dtoliaferro

Jul 26, 2009, 11:59:16 AM7/26/09
to Hive76 Discussion
Well it's official now, PLUG and Hive 76 have combined forces.

Our page is here: http://www.phillylinux.org/hive76.html

For anyone who's unfamiliar with PLUG: PLUG is the Philadelphia Linux
Users Group. Its members meet at various locations all over the
greater Philadelphia Area, and meetings feature a presenter from the
open source community. The meetings consist of a Q&A session, the
presentation, and then a keysigning party.

PLUG Into Hive 76 was established to extend PLUG into the hackerspace
realm. We'll be doing Linux based projects, discussions, experiments,
and who knows what else. Even though we're only 3 days old we already
have many interesting ideas and proposals for Hive 76 on the way.

So if anyone is interested, feel free to join up! We'll be meeting
monthly on every 4th Thursday, and our first official meeting is on
August 27th. Until then.

Have a great day,
Daniel Toliaferro