Hive76 and World Makerfaire

Taters

Sep 15, 2017, 10:46:55 AM9/15/17
to Hive76 Discussion
Hey Hive,

This year, MakeLV is putting on a trip to NY Makerfaire once more. We've got a coach bus and all, and we're still accepting registration. More info is available on the eventbrite page, however the gist is this:

We're leaving from Allentown (DaVinci science center) on Saturday, 9/23, at 8am.
Cost is $75 for adults, $66 for students, $45 for children under 3, and $45 just for the bus ride.
This trip will be family friendly
We will return around 9:30pm roughly to Allentown.

Let me know if you have any questions beyond this, send me an email or just update this.

Thanks,

Taters
MakeLV