Design T-Shirt

1 view

Tako Kheladze

Apr 29, 2013, 9:39:44 AM4/29/13
to HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, Katerina Zezulkova, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko, medeakh...@gmail.com
Dears,
Please have a look at T-Shirt design for May 19th. Our message is written into Georgian and English, please translate it in your local languages. Katka please can you make sure with EU if the design is OK?

Thank you for your feedbacks,
Tako

Tako Kheladze ï HIV/AIDS and Migration Sub Regional Project Coordinator ï World Vision Georgia ï Georgia.WorldVision.Org
18/17, Imedashvili Street, 0160 Tbilisi, Georgia
( Phone/Fax: (995 32) 2 15 75 15 / 16 ï ( Cell: (995 555) 27 67 02

Maisuri-13.pdf

Hannes Reuter

Apr 29, 2013, 10:40:29 AM4/29/13
to Tako Kheladze, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko

Hey guys, aren't the letters on the shirt very, very small? I fear no one
can read it unless 10cm away. It would be somehow cooler to have the
message huge on the shirt (at least in one language) so that everyone can
see already from a distance. No?

Hannes

_________________________________

Hannes Reuter
Country Programme Coordinator
Middle East & Eastern Europe | Myanmar
World Vision Germany

Am Zollstock 2-4
61381 Friedrichsdorf
Germany

Office: +49-6172-763238
Mob: +49-179-2371923
Email: hannes...@wvi.org
Skype: hannes_reuter

www.worldvision.de

Tako Kheladze
<Tako_Kheladze@wv
i.org> To
Sent by: HIVAI...@googlegroups.com,
HIVAIDS-SCR@googl cc
egroups.com Anush Sahakyan
<anush_s...@wvi.org>,
gunel_i...@mail.ru, Katerina
29 Apr 2013 03:39 Zezulkova
<Katerina_...@wvi.org>,
n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia
Cherednichenko
<Natalia_Che...@wvi.org>,
medeakh...@gmail.com
Subject
Design T-Shirt
[Anhang "Maisuri-13.pdf" gelöscht von Hannes Reuter/GFRO/WorldVision]

Tako Kheladze

Apr 29, 2013, 10:57:07 AM4/29/13
to Tako Kheladze, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Anush Sahakyan, Natalia Cherednichenko, gunel_i...@mail.ru
Dears,
I'm also sending the already agreed version of a post card, I think that Core Group liked the design on Friday. and I'm also sending the translated text of what's written into the post card. Please if you could send me translations into your local languages I can send to the designer and he can adjust it electronically.

Cheers,
Maisuri-13.pdf
6-1.jpg
11.doc
6-2.jpg

Gunel Ismayilova

Apr 30, 2013, 12:33:46 AM4/30/13
to Hannes Reuter, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko, Tako Kheladze

Dear Tako,
I like the design ,but fully agree with Hannes ,the letters are small and i
think the ribbon should be a bit bigger too :)
Thank you for your work !!:)

Warmest regards,
Gunel Ismayilova
Health Programs Manager.
World Vision Azerbaijan.
Baku Head Office
Address:32 H,Javid ave.,apt 51,
Baku,Azerbaijan,
Phone: [+99412] 437 31 95
Fax; [+99412] 437 11 31

From: Hannes Reuter <Hannes...@wvi.org>
To: Tako Kheladze <Tako_K...@wvi.org>,
Cc: Anush Sahakyan <anush_s...@wvi.org>,
gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina
Zezulkova <Katerina_...@wvi.org>,
Date: 29.04.2013 20:04
Subject: Re: Design T-Shirt
Sent by: HIVAI...@googlegroups.com

Tako Kheladze

Apr 30, 2013, 1:20:29 AM4/30/13
to Hannes Reuter, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko
Hannes jan,
Thank you for your comment, it's true. But since this is PDF version this is the size designer could fit into. During the printing process text size will off course increase, I will get the printing format if it's already set for print, so definitely will send it to you.

Cheers,

From:        Hannes Reuter <Hannes...@wvi.org>
To:        Tako Kheladze <Tako_K...@wvi.org>,
Cc:        Anush Sahakyan <anush_s...@wvi.org>, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova <Katerina_...@wvi.org>, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko <Natalia_Che...@wvi.org>
Date:        04/29/2013 06:44 PM
Sent by:        HIVAI...@googlegroups.com

Hannes Reuter

Apr 30, 2013, 2:12:06 AM4/30/13
to Tako Kheladze, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko

Hi Tako,

Thanks a lot.
But in order to make it really bigger, I would cut the main sentence (at
least in one language) in more pieces. So in case you go for English I
would do:

HIV CONCERNS ALL
GET TESTED AND LIVE

I fear if it's all in one row it won't get much bigger after all.

Does that make sense?

Cheers,

Hannes

_________________________________

Hannes Reuter
Country Programme Coordinator
Middle East & Eastern Europe | Myanmar
World Vision Germany

Am Zollstock 2-4
61381 Friedrichsdorf
Germany

Office: +49-6172-763238
Mob: +49-179-2371923
Email: hannes...@wvi.org
Skype: hannes_reuter

www.worldvision.de

Tako
Kheladze/GEOO/Wor
ldVision To
Hannes Reuter
Apr 29 2013 05:02 <Hannes...@wvi.org>,
cc
Subject
Re: Design T-Shirt(Document link:
Hannes Reuter)

From: Hannes Reuter <Hannes...@wvi.org>
To: Tako Kheladze <Tako_K...@wvi.org>,
Cc: Anush Sahakyan <anush_s...@wvi.org>,
Date: 04/29/2013 06:44 PM
Sent by: HIVAI...@googlegroups.com

Tako Kheladze

Apr 30, 2013, 5:51:50 AM4/30/13
to Hannes Reuter, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko
Dears,
Attached please find the new version of T-Shirts that printing company has sent.

The ribbon on the T-shirt will be 28.4 cm height and 16.5 cm in width. The overall length of the t-shirt is 65 cm. this is the highest the ribbon can go, otherwise the print is multi color and it will hugely increase the printing price.

Thank you all for your inputs,

From:        Hannes Reuter/GFRO/WorldVision
To:        Tako Kheladze/GEOO/WorldVision@WorldVision,
Cc:        Anush Sahakyan <anush_s...@wvi.org>, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova <Katerina_...@wvi.org>, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko <Natalia_Che...@wvi.org>
Date:        04/30/2013 10:15 AM

[...]

Apr 29 2013 05:02

Hannes Reuter <Hannes...@wvi.org>,
cc

Subject
Re: Design T-ShirtLink

From:        Hannes Reuter <Hannes...@wvi.org>
To:        Tako Kheladze <Tako_K...@wvi.org>,
Cc:        Anush Sahakyan <anush_s...@wvi.org>, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova <Katerina_...@wvi.org>, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko <Natalia_Che...@wvi.org>
Date:        04/29/2013 06:44 PM
Sent by:        HIVAI...@googlegroups.com

Maisuri-13.pdf

Hannes Reuter

Apr 30, 2013, 6:07:44 AM4/30/13
to Tako Kheladze, Anush Sahakyan, gunel_i...@mail.ru, HIVAI...@googlegroups.com, Katerina Zezulkova, medeakh...@gmail.com, n-sh...@mail.ru, Natalia Cherednichenko

Thanks. Much better!
Now you just need to make sure that there is no typo... :)
By the way, should there a be a '!' behind 'live' or is it better this way?
Maybe just do a democratic vote in your office...

Cheers,

H.

_________________________________

Hannes Reuter