2012 Summer HIV/AIDS Projects Placements in Africa

Africa Youth Ministries

Apr 25, 2012, 1:41:32 PM4/25/12
Kindly
Circulate Widely!
Dear All,

For Volunteer/Internship Placements in Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service
Delivery Projects in Uganda, kindly follow the links below. We
currently & Urgently Need VOLUNTEERS & INTERNS in HIV/AIDS Voluntary
Counseling & Testing, HIV/AIDS Education/Sensitisation in Uganda,
this call is for School, Colleges and University Outreaches.

Various HIV/AIDS Community Events, Fundraising, Counseling Testing
http://is.gd/QhfdTp

PEOPLE LIVING WITH AIDS, Care & Support http://is.gd/cjTovA

ORPHAN OR OVC CARE & SUPPORT, Care & Support, Prevention, Trauma
Counseling http://is.gd/1KizFN

HIV/AIDS Prevention, Free HIV Counseling & Testing, Prevention &
Awareness Education http://is.gd/AL2SJg

RED RIBBON CAMPAIGN, Charity Sales Fundraiser agents http://is.gd/UvvUrl

Medical Mission Projects http://is.gd/49bjB1

Faith Based HIV/AIDS Intervention Outreaches http://is.gd/PKyY7l

TO APPLY ONLINE, FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:- http://is.gd/5u79lM
Support our projects by ordering our red ribbon lapel pins.

Yours,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/793-200002
F: +256-414-287151
E: alb...@aymu.org or ad...@aymu.org or volun...@aymu.org
I: www.aymu.org
Skype: miracleug

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the
environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and
communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS